Two

" Omma.. Where we going? "

The cute little boy said as he blinking his eyes multiple times still felt sleepy.

" Oh? I thought you're sleeping.. "

" Em no.. I want to accompany you.. I don't want to leave you alone.. "

" Aww.. Such a sweet boy. You will staying with Mina noona and Minyuk hyung at the cafe. "

Daniel's eyes sparkling and he danced in excitement.

" You like them? "

" Yeah.. They loves me and I love them too. "

He grin to his mother and Ara smiled while strocking his head softly. Daniel really looked alike her when she still a kid. The eyes, nose, lips and that chubby cheeks.

She parked the car and unbuckled the seatbelt for Daniel. He ran inside the cafe first, left his mother to take his things from the passenger seat. When she stepped in the cafe, Daniel already in Minhyuk's embrace playing with his toys.

She placed the bag on the counter and sat on the high tool there. Daniel looks happy spending time here and she felt so relieve about it. The smile on her face became wider when heard his son laughed.

" Get a man, girl. He will happy to have someone to play with.. "

" Who wants to marry a single mother like me? Did you forget what happen to me years ago? "

" I get it, okay. But.. I feel sorry for the kid. He always asking me and Minhyuk why he don't have a father like others.. "

" Not now.. I just want to focus on my jobs and my son. "

She muttered under her breath. Mina rolled her eyes. Mina knew her friend since forever and how stubborn she is.

" Hire a babysitter.. We can't keep our eyes on him all the time.. "

Sighed.

" I don't trust anyone.. You know that, Mina. I can take care of him by myself. "

" Uh huh? You barely spend time with him now and he always said he miss you.. "

" I don't know Mina.. Let me think about it first. Gotta go. I'll pick him up before dinner.. "

Ara get up from her seat and bid a goodbye to Daniel. She felt sad to leave his son with her friends often but she really need to work hard twice than usual.

And also she thought-

why Daniel need a father that doesn't liked him when he already had a mother who loved him so dearly?

She just don't get it.

Men are bullshit sometimes and she hated it. She won't marry any man if the person can't accepted Daniel to be a part of the family too.

-

" Put the white couch here and... Get rid of this tall vase. Replace it with a bookshelf.. One room left and we're done. "

The workers nodded and started to do their job. Ara checked every single furniture and jotted down everything on her notepad.

" Can you guys finish it before 8pm? I promise to dinner with my son tonight. "

Ara looked at her watch; two hours before eight and they gave her a thumbs up. She hummed and took out her phone to call Mina but she's the one who received a call.

Ara: What do you want?

-: Can we meet?

Ara: Is it necessary?

-: I miss you and Daniel.

Ara: I'm busy and one more thing. Stop. Act. Like. You. Care. About. Daniel.

She hang up the call and shove the phone inside her jeans pocket, focusing on her job. An hour pass and the room looked fresh with the new furniture and Ara feel satisfied with her team works. She put a round vase with purple orchids on the coffee table as the final touch.

" So guys, we're finish. Take a day off and rest. I will call you if we get a new project next time. Thank you for you hard work. "

-

Ara looked at Daniel who sat across him with his head resting on his palm with a frown.

" Daniel, eat your pizza. "

He shook his head and pushed the plate away from him slowly. Weird. He never acted like this before and Ara knew that her son really loved pizza.

" What's wrong, my boy? Don't you loves pizza? "

She asked softly.

" I do but omma... Why I don't have a father like the kids there? "

He pointed to a family that sat at the corner of the fastfood restaurant.

Ara looked at the kid with sympathy. Her eyes started to feel hot and tears forming at the corner of her eyes. She blinks her eyes multiple times to stop the tears from dropping.

" Do you love me? "

Daniel nodded.

" Finish up your food first.. We will meet your father soon. Okay? "

After heard his mother's word, he seems to lighten up and continue to eat his cold pizza. Ara felt bad for lying to the innocent kid but she got no choice. This was the only thing that she can do. For now.

__________________

I continue it as Taehyung ff.

Yay?

Ergh nevermind. You wont read my note anyway.

Have a nice day.