The Manifestation

Your probably wondering, how could this happen. More answer for why it happen. Well, if I knew I would've left sooner. I would've warned my mother not to go. I "would've" done a lot of things. It all started a couple months ago. This outbreak couldn't be prevented. I mean, who couldn't see it coming, mankind's time had officially expired. No one could prevent this.

"We here to inform you that this is not a drill, we are evaluating the city right now, you will safely be escorted through military forces, I'm Dexter Meier signing off, be safe."

I was in complete shock I didn't know what to think. Before I could ponder it even more I felt someone behind me pick me up.

"We have to go lady bug," my father whispers.

"Daddy, what's going on," I questioned.

"Nothing baby, where going to be fine, just sit tight," he says calmly.

He places me in the back of the car. We head out of the house and quickly head to the city. We ride to the highway and wasn't surprised that everybody was trying to leave as well. The traffic was all the way up the high way there was no way we could leave.

"Where's mommy," I asked.

"Safe. Hopefully safe," he said. We decided to go back and leave the other way, we were backing up until we sat someone behind our car.

"Can you please help me, some guy just ran into the back off me and Is going crazy, body spasm and everything, I tried offering him some water but he tried to bit me, so I locked him in the car," he says.

"Sorry, I have to get to my wife, I have to go," he says.

"Traffic isn't gonna move, you didn't here, there was huge accident up there a gasoline truck exploded, I've been sitting her for hours."

"There evaluating the city, something's happening, we need to go," my dad tells him.

He looks at him in shock and walks back to his car. I look out the window to see a man come through his window and grab the guy talking to us. Eating and grabbing his neck. He looked unnatural. His skin was pale, and his veins were visible all over his body. My dad pulled off so quick, but I didn't forgot his cry for help when we pulled off, I actually felt bad, even though there was no way to save him.

"Daddy, I'm scared," I cried. He softly pats my leg to comfort me as his trying to drive.

"It's ok, we're gonna make it out of here , and get your mother," he says.

"Promise ?"
"Promise."