ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴs ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ

__________________________

⋆♡⋆♡⋆♡⋆

"love yourself and everything else falls into line."
[ -Lucille Ball ]
____________________________

"TREAT PEOPLE WITH KINDNESS"

loving yourself is an important topic that everyone should be talking about. because it effects every single one of us.
so many people hate themselves for who they are, for how they look, their skin colour, their body shape or even their personality.

you constantly compare yourself unintentionally to others, like celebrities (actors/ actresses, models, etc.) or random people you see on the streets, you even compare yourself to your friends or your family, even if you try not to. it just happens.

»i wish i were as skinny as he/she/they is/are

»why can't i have a beautiful face like his/hers/their's?«

»i need to work more on myself, if i ever want to be as strong looking as he/she/they is/are.«

with thoughts like these you create a false image in your mind, with impossible expectations to live up to and you drag yourself down if you don't reach that goal. but you start with one goal and after you finish it, another one will always follow. it's a never ending circle you need to break through.

because in reality each and every one of us is unique in their own beauty and strength and that is a true blessing.
no one should feel miserable and sad about theirself- because you're in fact worth all the love the world and an important person can give to you.
(that important person should always be yourself first!)

you are enough and you are perfect the way you are. you rock this world. repeat this and remind yourself every day and every second, until you can truly believe it and stop doubting it. it could change your mindset and how you think about yourself forever. there couldn't be enough (!!!!) reasons for you to love yourself.

tell others that they are special and that they matter, too. help make the world a better and happier place. tolerance and acceptance are the keys.

everyone can help.

if it is just a gesture or a compliment-
it can change someone's life and how they are seeing the world forever. respect others and treat them like you wish to be treated. love one another more and hate each other less.

Be good. Be kind. Be you.

_____________________________

love and kisses to you, herzschreiben xx

⋆♡⋆♡⋆♡⋆