Saving him, again

Your POV

After that night when all of us got drunk, (which by the way was a product of someone slipping wolfs bane into the kegs, an attempt by some newbie assassin was our guess, which really just back fired. Because it was such a low dose of wolfs bane mixed with beer, it lowered our werewolf powers enough that we could get drunk.... and we all stupidly didn't think we were getting drunk.) we all kept our guards up again, which sucked honestly. We wanted to be easy going teenagers, not worried, near death, teenagers. Wait. That's all teenagers.
Anyway
It was pouring the rain at the moment, and me and Kira were trying to catch Brett and who I assumed was his sister. They were running from assassins with cross bows, who hadn't yet noticed me and Kira. Kira ran to go an catch up with both of them, while I ran after a assassin, planning to....
Well. You know.
The guy dropped to the ground, and as soon as he had, I came up behind him and sliced his throat straight out. My whole hand showed up red as the lights on the field kicked on. I cussed loudly before taking off towards Kira and the others. Just as I got to them, Kira had us all running while she protected all of us. I tried to wipe some of the blood off as we ran, but left most of it up to the rain.
"We are going to the clinic!" I yelled at them, as I pointed them on the right direction.

Once we all four got there, Brett and Lori had a reunion with their remaining pack members. I collapsed on the floor, not in a bad way, but just mostly since I was out of breath.
"(Y/n)? Are you hurt?" Kira asked me, eyeing my bloody hand. I looked up at her, unaware my eyes were shining blue from the amount of speed I had just gone.
"Not my blood" I replied, before getting up and heading to the sink to wash it all off, it would be better for the morale of no body seen the blood.
"Scott" Kira breaths out in a sigh of relief. I turn just in time to see my best friend and my brother kiss. Yuck.
"Keep doing that and I'm gonna jump in front of the next arrow I see." I commented, before earning a small hug from my brother.
"How is your mom? Is she healing?" Scott asks Kira with a worried tone. I lean up against the wall, this room was getting crowded.
"I already know Scott" satomi says, which makes me turn my attention towards their conversation.
"Are we safe here?" Lori, Brett's sister, asks. I looked around at everyone in this room, briefly thinking 'if everyone in here is on the list, no'
"We are going to need a lot of help" Scott says as he looks around at everyone. I shrug.
"Or this could be a great time to leave town" I commented, which earned me glares "Oh come on everyone knows other places aren't like this"

Me, Brett and Scott (and the rest of the pack but who cares?)all went over to see Chris argent. Whoops
"Next time you have guests over, call" Chris said as he dropped his pistol back into its holster, after threatening to shoot Brett with it.
"We have met before" sanomi says to Chris, "Are you just like all the other hunters who have tried to kill us?" She asks.
"He isn't" Scott assures her, with me nodded my head along.
"If they are hunting for profit, they are no longer a hunter. Besides, they probably know you are here, and are waiting in the dark to attack." Chris explains, which gives me a terrible feeling of dread.
"We have been trying to leave for days, everywhere we go someone else tries to kill us." Sanomi says with a annoyed yet concerned grandma face.
"Lydia needs more time to get answers from meridath." Scott explains, while I try to casually stare at Brett.
"We will get her the time she needs." Chris says with a straight face.

"So motion detectors." I said to Scott as we watched Chris put them up. Then Derek arrived. "Please no" I muttered to Scott, who rolled his eyes.
"You Shouldn't still blame him-" Scott tried to say, but I looked at him annoyed.
"I can and do" I said with a bitter tone, before walking away from the crowd a little bit. I was tired of this. Tired of the supernatural drama, when would it end?
"We are trying to stop this" Scott tells the pack and everyone else who was here.
"What if there is no stopping it? What if it doesn't end until we are all dead" Brett asks with crossed arms.
"That got dark" I muttered, causing him to shoot me a glare. I raised a finger to salute him, before Derek started his speech. Yay
"Listen, we are going to send a message to everyone who wants to fight us, it doesn't matter if they are trained assassins, hunters, or just some amateur who picked up a gun, if they think they can kill us, then they are about to put their name on our dead pool." Derek made a great speech.