Jeff the Killer: Daddy's Little Psychopath

Chapter Nine: Secrets Revealed, a Leap of Faith?

Tanner's POV

"Just this in....We have found the current whereabouts of Jennifer Woods. We advise all people to stay inside. She is armed, and dangerous. Despite her size we warn you to stay out of her rage. She's wanted for the murder of...."

My mother shuts off the t.v. Her face filled with disarray. She paces the floor.

"How couldn't we have known? We've been housing a murder. A fucking murder!" My father said nothing. Hiding behind his glasses.

There was nothing but silence between us three. The only one who seemed to be in a fret was my mother. Using words I didn't even know existed. She stops and looks at me. With the most disgust you could have for a person.

"And you, how could you even think of protecting someone like her! What was stopping her from killing us! Huh!?"

I was enthralled by her, her very escience screamed danger. I like that about her. She gave off this feeling. Telling me to stay away, and like the idiot I was. I blindly followed into her trap. I didn't tell my parents I was involved in some of the murders. And I know that Jen wouldn't think of turning me in. I wanted to be with her, engulfed in her world. We both were sick. I knew that. But how am I to tell my parents, how fucked up I really am. I wanted nothing more than to see her. NO! I needed nothing more than to see her.

My mother paced more, I drowned her out after a while. My dad sat silently. He wasn't here with us...he was somewhere else...somewhere distant.

I retreated to my room. As I flicker the Tv on. They had Jen's face plastered over the seven-o'clock news. The picture is old. They have everyone looking for her. Patrol cars were scattered all over the city. We're not allowed to leave. Just in case Jen comes back. They are ready for her. Squad cars past my house about seven times.

The loud sirens punctured my ears. My vision started to blur. Jen's face became more and more incoherent. Until there was nothingness. Jen? Where are you? How can I help you? Will you come to me? Or is this the end for us?

Jennifer's POV

I hear my name spoken from a nearby Tv within a store. A picture of when I was young was imprinted on the screen. They spoke in great detail of my life. My time in the orphanage, everything you could have imagined. They drew a lot of attention to how I was the daughter of the infamous Jeff the Killer. Now following idly into his footsteps. I stayed in the shadows. Patrol lights flickered through the night. Flashes of red and blue became my enemy. Every corner I turned. I would hear the loud wailing sound of their sirens. There was no safe place. I was spotted several times by civilians. Each victim felt the wrath of the sweet, sweet glory that is my blade. My mind goes blank as I gouged the blunt metal object into my victims' hearts. Even under the circumstance I'm still able to enjoy the hunt. Never has such ecstasy embrace throughout my body. I was finally free. Free of my family, free of society. I was going to be everything they thought I was, and more. By the time I was down with this town. No one would ever forget the name Jennifer Woods. That's when I saw him. My father.

Instinctively I rush towards him. Thrusting him on the pavement. His body made a loud thud as he hit the harsh concrete. I couldn't control it anymore. The urge, the feeling. Its starting to take over. I grasp the knife, plummeting it towards his chest. In the nick of time. He forces my hand to cease. Nearly inches away from his heart. My face convulsed, as I smiled widely. My father gave me a look of disturbance, finally. That look of fear smeared across his face. For the first time in Jeff's life he knew what fear was, it was exhilarating. Never had I see such emotion in his eyes.