Chapter 1. The Breakup

Lucy's POV

  It's been a little over 6 months and I couldn't find Natsu I crossed the idea of where he could be and sighed.

(Where are you Natsu?) I thought and I saw it was 10:47 pm and I had a long day of searching ahead of me tomorrow and I went to the board to put one of the pins with red string and moved it to the east of one town.

Erza's been on the moved lately faster than usual I should probably go and check it out tomorrow...(hmmm....I don't have enough money for travel tomorrow I guess I'll have to walk.) I thought again and sighed as I walked into my room and got ready for bed..this week I've received 4 hour's of sleep and tomorrow I'll have to get up at 7 am to catch up with Erza I'll travel over 65 miles so I'll have to walk faster tomorrow to catch Erza.

I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a ponytail and then I headed towards my bed. (HEARTBURN!!!!) I screamed in my head and I grabbed my chest and fell to my knee's and on the floor and I got up and. Then I plopped onto my bed and got under the blankets and looked at the board and I whispered.

"Goodnight guy's and be safe." I fell asleep.

Lucy's Dream

I was walking but I had a bad feeling I don't know why but it was anxiety that hit me. A shadow was casted down upon me and I ran it was a nightmare I know that. The person was dangerous but I didn't know why their after me.

"HELP!!" I screamed and I made it out of the woods I saw EVERYONE standing and smiling at me.

"Hey Lucy/Lu-Chan/Bunny Girl/Blondie/Lushy/and finally."

"Hey Luce."
Everyone was their and I smiled and I ran towards them and I screamed.

"NATSU HELP SOMETHING IS AFTER ME!!!" I ran with tears down my face but then once I was about to make it to them I reached my hand out only for it to have crinkling that latched onto. My wrist and I heard more coming and tears streamed down my face....

"HELP ME!!!" I screamed but they ALL stood there with a smiled on their faces and the chains were attaching themselves onto my ankles. And wrists as one latched itself onto my neck they did nothing as I plead for help and once I looked back to see two glowing red eye's I lost my sences in MY actions but I made one last attempt and I turned and screamed.

"HELP ME WHERE ARE YOU-YOU SAID THAT FAIRY TAIL IS FAMILY BUT YOU LIED YOU ABANDONED ME!!!! THOSE WE'RE YOUR WORD'S NATSU!!!" I screamed and then they had worried,sad, ashamed looks on their faces some attempted to pull me put of the darkness that got me.

Dream End

"AHHHH!!!" I screamed and woke up with sweat running down my face and I looked at the time to.see it was 4:47 am and I sighed and layed down.

I stared at the ceiling for 6 minutes before deciding to get ready to find Erza.  And once I was done I headed off early to check in Erza and I walked quickly to check on her.
(Time Skip)

By late afternoon I was half way there and I took a little break before deciding to continue by the time I made it to the town Erza was in it was 4:34pm and I sighed and sat on the ground. There was a nice little breeze to help with the heat I've faced and I smiled as I sat on a hill and then I closed my eye's in a peaceful bliss way that settled my nerves on my dream that I had.

I sat there for a good five seconds before hearing a sudden.
(BOOOOMMM!!!!) I opened my eye's to see an explosion and I heard a familiar red heads battle cry.

"DIE BASTARDS!!!!"

I sweat dropped because that's so like Erza to do something like that and I smiled I had my pen and wrote a letter. I got up and put my hood up and went into town as I heard them cheer for Erza......but soon I saw Grey and Juvia next to her and I smiled and. Had edited the letter and I put it in the mail box ready for it to be sent.

I was in the same town celebrating their victory and smiling it got late Erza and the other's had gone to their hotel rooms but I couldn't sleep. So I took a stole under the moon light.

"Natsu where are you I've searched for months and yet I can not find you please come home something is up and I don't like it." I said looking up at the moon before I started heading back I heard a.

(SNAP!) I looked back at the bushes to watch it intensely I stared at it for a good 10 seconds but then I heard rustling in the bushes and then.
.
.
.
.
.
A bunny popped out.
"You gave me a heart ATTACK!!!" I screamed at the rabbit and it jumped back into the bush.
I sighed and turned back to go to the hotel but I was stopped when I felt hands grab me and one was put over my mouth and all that was heard that night was muffled screams.

But no one came to help nor save me like in my dreams and I was scared as to what was to come and I looked into the mans eye's before I felt my own senses stop and my eye's had became red themselves as I was under HIS spell.
(What's Going To Happen To ME!!!) I thought

~END Chapter 1
990 word's