Part 2

Next part sorry it has taken me so long to post, however, I have a few reasons

1I have finals

2I have a borderline failing grade which I have to pull up

3I've been reading other fanfictions.

4severewriter'sblock.

I know this chapter is extremely short, however I don't know what else to put as of right now. Just to let y'all know, I probably will not update the entire month of June. I will be busy. First with camp, then VBS, then a family reunion for my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary. Please forgive me.

Also, if anyone would like to beta this story, please message me.

Now onto the chapter!

If you want to consult Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix for the journey you can but since I'm lazy I'm doing a time skip to when they get to headquarters.

Ginny's pov

Hearing the door open, I ran downstairs. There he was I flung myself at him and hugged him as tight as I could. When I felt his arms wrap around my waist like only my Harry would, I asked him the security question. "When did you first realize you liked me as more than your best mate's sister?"

"When Ron and I found you snogging Dean Thomas. How did you learn to be such a good Quidditch player?" He breathed into my hair.

"Sneaking into the broom-shed and borrowing my brothers' brooms when they were at school. James, 'Mione, Ron, and the babies came with us." I quietly replied. 

Third person

Hermione and Ron quickly followed Ginny downstairs, as soon as they saw Harry hug Ginny back, they knew it was their Harry and not young Harry.  "Good to see you mate." Ron told Harry.

"Ah yes, How are you guys?" Harry asked.

"We're all fine." Ginny replied.

Just then Mrs. Black started screaming. "OI SHUT IT!" Harry yelled waving his wand and with a bang the curtains shut and she stopped screaming. "Crap shouldn't have done that."

"Ya think, mate?" Ron replied.

"DADDY!!!!!!!!! YOUR HERE!!!!!!!!!" Everyone looked up the stair to see a blob running down the stairs and jumping into Harry's arms. "Daddy where were you? I missed you so much! Why do you, Mummy, Uncle Ron and Aunt 'Mione look so young?" James said really quickly.

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO STAY IN THE ROOM!!" Ginny suddenly yelled sounding very much like Mrs. Weasley.

Suddenly Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and James found themselves at wand point from most of the order. "Who are you and what have you done with the real Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny?" Sirius took over talking.

"Padfoot it's us, only older. You see, last night we all went to bed in 2006 and woke up here. This is my son from the future, Jamie." Harry replied. 

"Say something you would only know from the future." Dumbledore said.

"The prophecy, Tom's immortality, the doe. I am I missing anything you guys?" Harry replied. 

"I think that's everything. Should we mention Dumbledore's plan for this year, or the toad?" Ginny answered. 

"Ah I don't think the toad should be necessary. Dumbledore's plan shouldn't either. " Hermione answered Ginny. 

"Daddy, what are you talking about?" Jamie questioned.

"Uh, you know how we all talk about Hogwarts?" Harry asked.

"Of COURSE! I can't wait to go so I can uphold my namesakes and my favorite uncles' pranking history!" Remember guys this is a  three year old talking.

"Well,we travel back in time to my fifth year and your mum's fourth year." Harry told James.