Chapter 1

Izuku "Deku" Midoriya walked into the UA classroom, his green eyes were happy as usual, ever since he got accepted to UA he's been happier then ever, despite it being quite hard.
Todoroki lifted his head from his book and glanced at Midoriya, expecting him to go over to Uraraka and Iida, the sports festival happened just a few days ago, and Todoroki had grown a bond with Midoriya, along with a curiosity.
"Good morning Todoroki-kun!" Todoroki was surprised to see Midoriya walk over to him, Todoroki looked at Midoriya, who was smiling at him genuinely.
"Same to you, Midoriya." Todoroki spoke with his usual cold and calm voice, though he softened a bit around Midoriya, everyone in class 1-A knew this. Some of the girls, especially Ashido said stuff about shipping them. Todoroki didn't know what it meant and didn't bother to search it up or ask, but whenever they said it Midoriya seemed embarrassed.
Midoriya pulled a chair up to Todoroki's Desk and rested his elbow on Todoroki's desk, his chin in his hand. Todoroki closed his book and set it in his bag.
"I was wondering, umm...Wanna have lunch together today?" Midoriya offered and Todoroki felt happy, but didn't show it and just nodded.
"Sweet!" Midoriya smiled at the half ice half fire man, who looked cool as ever. Midoriya felt a small blush on his round face.
Aizawa walked in and everyone got in there seats fast, including Midoriya, Todoroki put his hand over his mouth and elbow on his desk as of he was thinking, but under his hand he was smiling lightly, excited for lunch break.

It was finally lunch after what felt like forever to Todoroki, he stood up and walked to Midoriya, who was waiting by the door of the classroom for him.
Midoriya and Todoroki walked to the cafeteria, they found an empty spot with only two chairs and sat there facing each-other, it almost felt like a date.
Midoriya's face became a light pink at this thought and he stood up quickly.
"I-I think I forgot something in the classroom!" He sputtered and ran off, heading straight to the classroom, he held his cheeks in his hands, his face hot.
"Midoriya...?" Todoroki mumbled when Midoriya ran off and he stood up, following after him with a quick walk to the classroom, he peeked in and saw Midoriya pacing and mumbling, while holding his cheeks. Todoroki smiled lightly at how cute he looked and walked in, his normal lax and cool expression back on.
"Midoriya? Is something wrong?" Todoroki asked and grabbed the nervous boy's shoulder softly, Midoriya felt his body stiffen and looked at Todoroki blushing brightly.
"Ye-Yeah!" He looked down avoiding eye contact, Todoroki looked concerned and grabbed his chin gently, pulling his head up so he was facing Todoroki.
"Midoriya...you can tell me if something's wrong..." Todoroki whispered softly and Midoriya felt himself cry, he threw himself at Todoroki and hugged him tightly. Todoroki had no clue what was happening but didn't ask, he just hugged the green haired boy and rubbed the back off his head comforting him. Midoriya buried his fave into Todoroki's chest as they hugged, Todoroki smiled lightly as he caressed the back of Midoriya's head, the two stood in silence for a few minutes, Todoroki let go of Midoriya and held his hands in his own, his eyes full of seriousness and care.
"Remember... you can always talk to me about your problems..." Todoroki looked Midoriya in the eye, instead of avoiding his eyes Midoriya stared into them, then looked down.
"A-Alright...well, there's someone I like and I...I just get nervous whenever i'm near them an-and I dunno what to do..." Midoriya felt himself ramble all that and blushed bright red, Todoroki sat in a chair and thought for a moment, he somehow felt heartbroken to hesr that. While he had no proof it wasn't him he had a feeling it was Uraraka or something.
"...I think you should tell them how you feel..." Midoriya noticed a hint of sadness in Todoroki's voice and looked at him worriedly, but showed it vaguely.
"...Okay, thanks Todoroki-kun." Midoriya smiled and grabbed Todoroki's hand, with an embarrassed and shy smile he spoke.
"Then, taking your advice Todoroki-kun...I love you~" He smiled at the boy who felt himself blush, he stood up and grabbed Midoriya's chin with gentle fingers and tilted his head upwards, planting a soft kiss on his lips. When Todoroki slightly pulled back Midoriya wrapped his arms around him and buried his head into Todoroki's chest and cried with a smile.
"What's wrong Midoriya?" Todoroki asked in shock and looked Midoriya in the eye.
"N-Nothing, i'm just so happy..." he smiled softly and hugged Todoroki softly, Todoroki wiped his tears away.
"Then, wanna go out somewhere together after school...if you want to...?" Todoroki rubbed the back of his head and Midoriya laughed at him. He had never seen Todoroki so embarrassed before.
"Sure!" He smiled and grabbed Todoroki's hand, walking to the cafeteria with him, at first he avoided eye contact with everyone, but seeing how Todoroki was calm about it he acted normal to, despite it being embarrassing.
Todoroki, seeing Midoriya's nervousness squeezed his hand gently and he relaxed his tense muscles a bit, the two boys sat down and began to eat there lunch, Todoroki held Midoriya's hand underneath the table, and smiled at him softly.