3| Unforgetable Moment

After lunch

      "Okay we're here." My dad said while parking.

        "Good thing traffic wasn't that bad or else we would have been late for the first couple of innings." I say. "Anyways can we go already." I say impatiently

       2 hours into the game top of the 9th inning. Dodgers leading 3-1 against the giants.

           "THE DODGERS TAKE THE WIN!" The whole crowd goes wild and starts cheering.

  After a not so long period of time, the stadium was empty, my dad meets with Roberts.

        "Hey this is my daughter America, and she's a big fan." As he introduces me.

         "Hi I've heard a lot about you America, your dad says your such a great person." As he shakes my hand.

          "Nice to meet you too. I've also heard a lot of great things about you and your team." I replied. He quickly turns around and yells " Hey Cody! Come here quickly."  And at that moment I knew who was talking about.

       "What's up coach?" He asked

        "Meet America, she's Mathew's daughter." He said.

          "Oh hi sir, I'm Cody, which you probably already know." As both Cody and my dad laugh.

       It felt like if it was a dream come true, it's like if we both connected and he stared at me for a while. There was a long pause before speaking, so Roberts kinda caught him zoning out.

         "Hello, earth to Cody, are you still awake?" As Roberts snaps his fingers to get him to snap out of it.

           "Ohh, my apology, hehe." As he replies to Roberts. His smile made me blush. Which made him laugh.

         "Hi I'm Cody Bellinger" as he sticks out his shaky hand.

          "I'm America Muñoz" as I said nervously shaking his hand.

            "Is it okay if I show America around?" Cody asks Roberts.

           "Yes of course! I'll stay here and talk to Mathew for a while."

         "Call me when you guys are done ",said my dad.

           "Okay I will, I promise." As I hugged him tightly. So Cody showed me inside the center where his teammates and him hangout after games. I couldn't believe what I was seeing but I saw Joc, Austin, Corey, and practically all of the baseball team! I was filled with excitement.

             "Hey guys this is America!" He yelled so they can here him. The players came up to me and greeted me and I did the same to them.

            "Dood, that girl is so hot. Is she your girlfriend?" Joc asked.

            "Nah but, your right on the beautiful part though." Replied Cody with a smirk. Which makes me blush even more.

            "Hehe. My man!" Joc said as he playfully shoves Cody. At this time Cody steps out for a moment to go talk to Roberts.