Task 9: A Few Lessons Outside The Textbook

I know, it has been a year since I have written!
Please don't be mad. I had a lot of new changes taking place now that I am in college!
I wil ltry to update asap :)

Recap:

Sarah and John are studying together, as she is his tutor. Sarah's mom has been subjected to terrible domestic violence by her husband Andre and is in the hospital. Due to her mom's condition Sarah had not been able to study for the upcoming 2nd tests because of which she scored one of the lowest marks.

Miss William asked Sarah not to tutor John anymore. Sarah felt bad about it and even John had gotten angry. John and Sarah had an argument in which Sarah blurted out about her childhood bullying and John blurted out in anger about his sister Becky's condition.

Now...

Happy Reading! :D

------------

Chapter 19

John POV

"Oh my...SHIT!!"

I groaned internally thinking to myself not again.

"You're serious?"

Really lady? REALLY?

"Gucci bags at forty percent discount! My goodness! We have to absolutely go and check it out. I need that small purse I had seen last week at the shop, it will go perfectly with my leopard print dress...."

What the hell..

"...And girl, we need to get our facials done by this weekend. No way! Josh said what? Well, I'm hot, I wouldn't blame anyone for liking me.."

She probably needs to deflate her head.

Lorry had been on and off the phone for the last half an hour and I honestly wanted to bang my head on the wall. This was my first tutoring lesson with her and instead of her teaching or helping me out; the only thing she asked as soon as she entered my house was, 'John, can you tell me what is the portion for maths?'

For fuck's sake.

She was an insult for the phrase 'acting like a blonde' (even though she was red haired). The only bright moment I had during this entire 'so-called' tutoring session was, when she entered the house and saw Max.

Lorry: Oh wow! You have a dog?

Me: Yeah, his name is Max.

Lorry: Here puppy puppy! Aw, you're so cute. What a tiny little angel!!

Max looked at me with the 'what the hell look'. It was as if he was saying 'dude do I, a perfectly grown up dog, look like PUPPY?'

Lorry: Come here!!

She said that with a shrilly voice.

Max ran upstairs.

His actions were completely justified and I've never been more proud of him. Max would never run away from Sarah, because he somewhat worshipped her.