Hard Cider

Tokoyami wasn't one for going to parties. Being the laid back and self troubled outsider he was. Tsuyu had invited him, in which he quickly said sure. It wasn't so big of a party, just classmates messing around and having an all out good time. Tokoyami noticed that there was a "special drink" on the table with his name written on it from Kirishima. All it said was, "Try not to drink it all so fast!" He ended up taking the bottle home with him because of course, he knew he was about to get knocked up.

He sat on his couch with the bottle of hard cider and observed the bottle. There was a huge amount of alcohol within the drink and he thought, "If this doesn't kill me..." He twisted off the lid and smelled the aroma of the apple and downed the cider in 10 seconds flat. He looked on his counter and saw there was some more there. "Ah fuck I'm not dead yet."
After the 2 bottles he sat down on his couch again.

Dark Shadow came out and said, "WE NEED TO HELP THE BABIES." Tokoyami got a burst of worry and ran to the refrigerator. "NO CHILDREN, NO PLEASE!" He started to grab the eggs out of the carton and tried to keep them warm. Dark shadow began to cry because of the eggs being cold. Tokoyami was clearly in distress and started to show it through dark shadow. His doorbell rang then and he just looked at the door. He walks over and answered the door with tears flowing down his face.

Standing there was Kirishima, Midoriya, and Tsuyu. "Hey did you take all of th- oh god." Kirishima just stared at Tokoyami with worry. "I-I, the babies are DEAD!" Tokoyami collapses to the ground with dark shadow and begins to sob more, and even harder than before. His classmates just watched and tried to comfort him. He began to throw up all over the floor and he collapsed on his couch. He was just knocked out cold. When everyone left Tsuyu hugged the sleeping Tokoyami and kissed him before leaving.