1 | Is this a date? idk but here ya go

Hey, you guys probably don't know me so ima introduce myself.

Hi, I'm Hanha, yes it's spelt weird, I have a loving boyfriend, (this books probably mostly going to be about him), I sometimes forget my capitals, I'm weird, I'm almost 13, precisely I will be 13 on June 1st 2018, I'm a bundle of emotions, and last but not least, I'm always unorganized  xD. So, now that that's all outta the way, let's get into the details.

My life's usually pretty great. I play softball and I have an amazing boyfriend that loves and cares for me oh my goodness does he make me happy. ha, great. emotions are taking over. how about we cry for no reason? how about we get in our feelings and isolate yourself for days? does that sound fun? yeeaaa it does. 

That's my life in a nutshell. xD

So this books probably just going to be me talking about how great my boyfriend is and how my days go by with him. (if you don't want to read about this gushy stuff then leave now lmao)

April 20th 2018, ahh yes 4/20. Well my and ma mans decided to go somewhere after school to hang out, of course there were the weed smokers but we ignored that. That day was honestly amazing and I just love being around him. There's a giant rock where we went that people usually climb so we did just that, of course me, being scared of heights, got terrified climbing up a 5 foot rock. lmao. But once we got up to the top, we sat down with out feet dangling off the edge and held hands.

At this point in time I was so at peace with life, I think this is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with, (yes, yes i know I'm young, don't tell me. I'm only 12 but he has been the one who's always been there for me when i need it) later on we were walking through the woods, honestly don't think what you thinks gonna happen in the woods, cause that didn't happen. We were again, holding hands and when he re-adjusts his hand and it grips mine a little tighter, omg, that makes my entire body melt.

While walking through the woods he decided to run ahead of me and turn the corner so I could no longer see him. Me, being the lazy potato I am, didn't think anything of it and just kept walking, then he ran back to me with his arms open. wha? I went to hug him and he grabbed me tight, and hugged me, I could tell this had some kind of meaning to it. 

It felt amazing.

Like I was floating on clouds.

But then I had to leave, cause you know, I'm only 12 and my mommy wanted me home for dinner. 

Lmao that how I'm gonna end this first part, Numero uno, successful date? is this a date? idk

Buuuuut, if you like this type of writing that I'm making on my life go ahead and add this book and I'll keep writing as long as me and my boyfriend hang out. 

Love y'all and I'll see you laterrrr!