06| Joe

Please don't forget to vote! It will only take only a moment of your time to click that star on the bottom of your screen. But it will encourage me to keep on writing to see these votes.
Thank you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Sandra pvo

"Waiting for the time to pass you by
Hope the winds of change will change you mind...."I kept looking into Theo's eyes. His eyes has something in them.

"I could give a thousand reasons why
And I know you, and you've got to"

"Ah Sandra you're phone" theo said. I look at my phone it flashes payson name.

"I have to take it"I said to him.

" Ya sure I was just leaving" he said. He was uncomfortable I can say it by just looking at him.

"Hmm" I smiled to him and he left.

" hi payson" I said on phone

" hey love you busy??" He asked me

" not anymore" I said laying on my bed

" so you miss me ha"I was excited

" yeah" I could not stop thinking about theo. The way he looked at me.

" Sandra I'm so sorry but I have to go I have practice, we can text"

" ya sure theo..." i said to payson

"What you say"he enquirers

" I mean the.. the practice is important.. I text to you in a minute"

" Ya Sandra I miss you a lot"

" me too bye" with that I end the call.
I touch my forehead with my palm. I was sweating.

" what I was doing ahh" I said to myself
I think I should message him first.

-Sandra
How's your practice going

-payson
Great
How's you're day
Without me.

-Sandra
It was okay

I didn't get any message from payson after that did I hurt his feels by saying that I'm okay even without him or is he busy with his practice.

"Sandra stop looking at your phone" mom said at dinner table. Jason was already sleeping as he was tired, after theo left my room he took Jason to park.

"Mom please"

" Sandra stop it" with that I put it down and we eat in silence.

Me and mom were never like in good terms and after dad passed away it become worse. Mom is always busy in hospital,she is neonatologist. I on the other hand had Chloe with me always.but she is behaving differently with me from few days I don't know why.

I know mom loves dad a lot they were perfect couple, they never fight if they do they end up hugging each other.
I wish he could be here with us, he can tell me what I was up to I mean theo and payson thing. We were so closed to each other I was his princesses.

I went downstairs i need someone maybe I can give a chance to mine and mom relation a chance..she wasn't in kitchen not even in her own room.

" hey mom"

" mom where you are"

I heard front door open and closed.

" mom I need to talk.." I saw my mom with a tall guy dark hair, green eyes, and fair...

" hey Sandra honey this is my friend joe and this is my daughter Sandra" mom said gesturing towards joe and me.

Joe extends his hand to greet, I can't do this no I can never...

" mom I'm going to stay tonight with Chloe see you tomorrow" I said with that I went in my room take my coat changed my shoes, I tried to call Chloe she didn't pick. I will call her in way. As I was leaving mom stops me.

" Sandra what was that. That's the way you should behave, what would joe think" she said

" Mom let me go I can't take it"

" Sandra apologies to joe first" mom said I can see in her eyes how much that joe shit means to her.
The way see looked him and said my friend joe, I know he is more than just a friend.

" I always thought that you love dad with all your heart but you didn't"

"Of course I did Sandra"

" no if you did then you can't be over him this soon and you know what..
Now I don't care" with that I left I didn't even turn to look at her, tears running down my face I reversed my car.

I called Chloe and payson it went straight to voicemail

I need someone.
I pick my phone and called his number.

"Hey theo"
—————-
Do vote
sran_simran