Prolouge

I can hear Her,

Feel Her.

Gazing outside the car window I see the sun. Its rays giving yellowish bokeh lights appearing trough my sight.

The trees dances as the leaves goes with the wind. The summer breeze fills the air. It feels so soothing.

"Keziah..."  I turn my head to the women in the passenger seat.A beatiful woman. With a rosy cheeks and brown hair. Her floral dress with sleeves covers her pale skin.
I watched her pinkish  lips as it motions when she speaks.

Her hazel eyes twinkles like the stars at the night. It must be Her eyes that made Her so beautiful.
Her eyes met mine. I don't know but I feel happy when I see her smile.
"Keziah.." She speaks as she turned Her head from the passenger seat. A cute childish laugh suddenly appears to the atmoshpere. I realized it was mine.

She chuckles. I could feel Her warm palm on my forehead. "You'll be a great women of God someday. And I declare it." She prayed.

I heared a manly voice. I turn my head to the man sitting on the driver's seat.
He gave small glances at me. "You're a blessing Keziah."

I woke up when the sunlight hits my morning face. My breathing almost ragged. I'm sweating all over my body

I looked at the window and I see the sun. Just in the right angle of my window. I reached for the power button of the alarm clock. And stayed in bed for a minute. I sighed knowing I had that strange dream again.

I turn my head to the window.
I could see the beauty outside. I smiled and stretched a little.
The beauty of Gods creation amaze me. Like a one big art. The color of the sun's light combines with the Color of the Sky. It's like a great masterpiece.

After making thoughts in my head
I got up from my bed and walk towards the window. I know Mom opened it (as always). She doesn't want to disturb my beauty rest. She said.

I smiled.

I placed my hands on the window frames.
And felt the air as it touches my skin. I closed my eyes "Thank you for the beautiful morning God." I prayed.

I stood there for a minute before I cleaned and head outside my room. Still wearing my pajamas.

I see dad reading a news paper on the couch while drinking his coffee. I walk towards him. He's too focused on reading news papers that's why he didn't feel my presence. I silently laughed "GOOD MORNING DAD!" I greeted him.
He got shocked and spills a little bit of coffe on his white shirt. Ooh. Wrong move.
He put His mug and news paper at the coffee table. He looked at me.

A cold look.

"What?" He said coldly.

I stiffened. He must've been in a bad mood. "Uhm. I a-Hahahaha" I laugh hard when He tickles me. "You sneaky little girl" He said laughing.

"Go to your mother. Now, look what you did to my shirt..." Dad looked at me "....You'll do the laundry" He said. I smiled at him. "Okay dad" I said as I enter the kitchen.

I scanned the room then spot my mother cooking Adobo. The smell of it sounds really tasty. I tiptoed then slowly walk towards my mother. She's humming while cooking.
I urge myself not to laugh. I'm almost a step closer to her when suddenly. "I know you're in there." She said. Then turned her head to face me. "I saw what you did to your dad...." I pouted. I hugged her from the back. Then, she returned on what she's been doing. "I promised dad
that I'll do the laundry." I said to her
And rested my chin on her left shoulder.

She chuckles. "Oh? Really. That's a very nice way to do laundry. Isn't it?"

I slightly laugh. "I think it is".

I let go from hugging her. "I'll set the table for breakfast." I said to her while getting some plates on the cabinet.

She faced me. "What a very helpful girl. God bless you dear" She said.

I just smiled and mouthed 'I love you'

          "So? Did you packed your clothes already?" Dad said. I stop midway from eating. "Whoottt??" I said mouth full. Mom tsk-ed. "Not a good manner Keziah" Mom said. I put on my sorry face then finished on chewing my food.
"I did dad. Last night" I said. I put on a spoon full of food into my mouth. Then, finish everything on my plate.
Mom cooks delicious adobo.

"I'm done" I wipe my mouth with a napkin. Then, washed my plate and placed it in the drainer.

I almost forgot. There's something I want to tell them. I walk towards the table and stand in front of them. "Mom, dad....." They stop eating for a while. Waiting for me to speak. "I uh--had that strange dream again" I said. They look at each other.

Dad speaks first "What did you dreamed?".
"It was them" I look down. They've known about my dream eversince.

Mom called my name "Don't mind it honey. You should get ready. The van might get here on time." She said then smiled at me.

I smiled back and nod.

I entered my room. I have already packed all my things. I look around and see piles of boxes with all my things inside it.

We're going to move to another house.
I'm going to miss this house, My friends, my school and my church.

Dad said that they had a nice school there and a nice neighbourhood. And the church we're going to attend is owned by dad's brother. Uncle Thomas on his mid 20s. I've seen Him a couple of times and entered his church counted times. But I never felt living there. I lived in this place. This is my birthplace. This is where I belong. But dad also has work to do. So we must follow him. As the head of the house. That's why we are living out of town.

My phone rang. I get my phone from my pocket and see who's calling..

Diana calling....

I answered the call "Hello?"

"Kez?"

"Yes?"

"You still there? At your house I mean?"

"Yeah"

I heared sobs from the other line.

"Wait. Are you crying?"

"No, I got cold that's why"

"Oh"

"Okay, fine I'm crying"

I slightly laugh. Diana is one of my closest friend. I love her so much and so does she.

"No need to Cry Dian. I promise to always keep in touch"

"Promise?"

"Promise" I smile.

            "Ready?" Dad said. I smiled at him. "Yeah" I said back. I watched the van as it goes. "Come now Keziah or we'll loose the van" Mom called. "Okay mom"

I gave my last glance at our house.

BYE,,,,