chapter ten ✧

Seulgi doesn't know how to react. 

"You're back" is the only thing that she can say at the moment . Yuju gave her a mocking laugh, happy at the thought that Seulgi looks scared and shocked. That's the reaction she wanted to see from her. And she's very satisfied now.

"I hope you tell Jimin that you lowkey ordered me to go there in the abandoned house" she said. cause after all, that's her only hope. so jimin and her could go back to the way they were before. kinda ironic but yuju is the only way.

"Why would I do that Seulgi?" she asked. smirking.

"yuju, it ruined us." seulgi said, containing her anger. she doesn't want to have a fight with her.

she chuckled. stunned about her bravery. 

"you. you were the one who ruined it seulgi" she said and sweetly smiled "i didn't do anything. i just did my part as his friend."

"don't blame me here yuju"

"why not? was it me who caused yoongi's death?"

it was like seulgi was shot when yuju uttered those words. how can she bring that up as if she wasn't a friend of yoongi?

seulgi couldn't say anything. she just keep on reminding herself  about what taehyung and jungkook told her. that it's not her fault.

she heard yuju's deep breath.

"let's be real here seulgi" seulgi finally looked at her "if it weren't for you, he's still alive now. you are the reason why he got shot! it's you seulgi!! it was supposed to be you whose dead now but he's just so nice that he sacrificed his life!! you should be the one who got shot! i wish it was that way! i wish you had died back then --" yuju wasn't able to finish since seulgi, who's crying right now, slapped her. she can't help it. everything bled again because of yuju's words. 

"y-yuju" seulgi said when she realized what she did. yuju started crying as well "i-im so-"

"YUJU!' a thunder like voice made seulgi froze. it's him. he saw jimin running towards yuju. it's obvious that he's worried. taehyung suddenly showed up behind seulgi.

"what did you do to her?!" jimin yelled at seulgi while hugging yuju

"j-jimin she slapped me"

jimin's face almost turned red