Wolves

Craig's POV

Wolves. Out of all the make believe things he told me. Wolves were the things I favoured. Going through heat was something that I didn't have to do. Dad told me to find a mate. Tweek. That's his name. Yes it's a him. Tweek and I have been best friends since we were born. Growing up together were shared lots of secrets and never hid anything behind each other's backs. Tweek knew I had feelings for him. Never hiding it I would flirt and get jealous when he talks to Kenny. But Tweek doesn't know.

Kenny's dating Butters and I want to ask out Tweek. Him being so cute and twitching. Oh the twitching. It made my cock twitch. I jerked myself off. The thought of Tweek filled my mind. The way he would lay there as I pinned him to the ground. Moaning my name as my cøck would be thrusting in and out of him. I finally came. Tweek was standing there. Nononono.

"Ummmm." He started. I gulped as he came towards me. In a world with werewolves, vampires, and ghost, there's other but I don't really care for them. I care for him. My mate. His name is Tweek, I'm Craig, he's a omega, I'm an alpha.

"Hey! We have to get to school! Get up!" There he is now. I was laying under a tree until he came up. My father would kill me if my mate was a omega, let only a guy. My dad knew omegas' were weak and useless. But Tweek's more of a person then anybody that I have ever met.

"No, come lay with me." I told him staying where I was before. He sighs and lays down with me. I start rubbing and petting his ears and tail. Being an Alpha at this school, most girls think I would date them for a mate. Girls pass by, one not bothered at all the rest looked disgusted. Tweek blushed too hard.

"W-w-we should get-t-t gon-going." He's aye looking away in guilt. What did those Bastards say to him? He held his wrists tight. Me being me, pull down the green sleeves.

"Tweek." I said as I saw the red lines that he driven across his skin. He was my mate and if he was hurt or someone was hurting him. I had to do something.

"C-Craig I can exp-explain!" He said taking his arms back and looking down at them. I knew he was doing this again.

"Please do." I told him. My knuckles turned white as he sat down and told me the story.

<*+=+*>

I felt angry and sadness. Tweek was hurting. That damn bully is talking. Those girls are laughing. I wasn't thinking, but I saw what I did. I kissed him. Tweek I expected him to have widen his eyes and push me away. But he kissed back. I pulled away.

"Wow." I felt like weights had been lifted off my shoulders. Tweek was blushing and then we realized that school was over and had been for he last two hours. We laugh and hug. Saying nothing but I know what he was thinking.

"We should get home." He said. I grabbed his hand. I can hear him asking questions, but I'm not responding. I walk to a tunnel. It had lots of graffiti all of it. I looked at one.

Take Chances

I told out my green and blue spray paint.

Tweek + Craig

And a heart. Tweek looked at me. I kissed him. Mating Season. Tweek got hard in 2 seconds. I got harder in 1. Oh what I can do to this boy.

"Craig please!" He was rubbing his cock up and down. I started to breathe harder and take more breaths. Tweek was moaning and crying. He was in pain. Something in me tackled him to the ground. I growled. And looked down.

"Ahh".....

Hey! That's all your getting! I can't tell what will happen but. You Can go see and read my new book. It's a Septiplier and Tythan book. Though Tythan doesn't come in until later, much later on. So I will be working on that book and this one so give me some time.

Stay true
Take Chances
And
Bai!

*Edited (Hi)