Chapter Two-And Hell Has Began

So it's like one o'clock and I've been staying up all night from like Monday because I can and I want too stay up for the cryaotic stream tomorrow. So yeah. here's the chapter.

-------------

"Hey lazy butt!!!! Get up!!!" yelled Joy and Jake as they hit me with pillows.

"5 more minutes" I groaned out.

"No!!! Mom made pancakes!"

"PANCAKES!!!!! WHERE?!?" I yelled, and jumped out of bed .I told the twins to get out and I got dressed. I wore a black Doctor Who shirt,(because doctor who is amazing), some black skinny jeans, and a pair of black converts. I walked downstairs and smelt the maple goodness. Pancakes, a thing that almost compares to minecraft.

I ran for the kitchen, got a stack,and shoved the whole plate of pancakes down my mouth. I ran to the door, got my bags and left. When I walked out I felt the Florida sun on my face. That was the only good thing about moving.

I got to the school and walked in. I went into the office.

"Hello, I'm Katie. Katie Williams. I'm new here." I told the old lady at the desk. She handed me my things I will need without looking away from her computer.

I walked to my first class. Music! I love Music! I walked into the class and sat down. everyone was looking at me. Even some kid with a mask.( You know who it is)

"Hello class. It seems we have a new student. Why don't you introduce yourself?" The teacher said

"I'm Katie Williams." I heard people whisper things about me. Then, the teacher started to do their job.

Le Time Skip

I was all by myself. It was lunch and here I was all alone.

Then a girl with brown hair and green eye, and a boy with short black hair, brown eyes, that was pale, and glasses walked up to me.

"Hi I'm Alex and This is Josh. And bitch get out of our seats." The girl said.

All I had in mind was Oh no not again.