Part one

I ran and ran as the sirens got louder by the second. As i saw a man leave his motercycle to buy something on an open store. I hopped on his bike and sped away going random ways until I lost them.

I panted as I left the bike on a empty ally way and walked over to my house from there.

I opened the front door and in the living room seeing dad my brother and two cops in there watching the news.

"A random girl stealing two vehicles in one day. First hopping on a opened door taxi and speeding away while the driver was at the back helping his costumers bags out the trunk and leaving it behind letting it crash into another car and making a run still hopping into a motercyle. Several police officers were..."

"Shit.." I said rather loudly. Lous enough for all of them to hear and turn their heads over to me.

Dad raised his eyesbrows over to me.

"Good afternoon father." I said slowly, walking over to them.

"Brylie what is the meaning of this?" he said rather calmly.

I looked at his, hesitantly. "That's not me." I pointed to the TV.

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Mhm? Really? Really Brylie?" He looked at me. I slowly nodded and smiled at him innocently.

"Why? Why dod you do this?" He asked.

"I-I dont know." I whispered.

"Can I please speak with her alone please?" He told everyone and they left after giving me a small smile.

"Alright, what's the real reason?"

"Okay, dad those junkies from the street fight thing place?" I paused. "They found me and started chasing me cause I accidentally broke one of the dudes motorbike."