Call me a Cougar

Walking into the bar tonight I was feeling super-hot. My makeup and hair were perfect. I am now down to 155 lbs. and at 5'7" it looks pretty good if I do say so myself. I've been doing stairs, 6 flights 3 times per day, for the past couple of months and it shows. My legs and my ass are really tightening up. The cardio is exhausting, but hey it's working really well. At almost 50 I'm looking pretty great. I decided to wear the tightest jeans I own and the cutest shirt I could find in my closet. It was gray at the top, form-fitting, and ¾ inch sleeves with hints of pink stripes along the neckline and sleeve ends. It certainly exposed my cleavage all too well, which was not something I am usually comfortable with, but it had a built-in bra and assisted in keeping the shirt in perfect position not too much and not too little showing. The bottom portion was long and gathered so it would flow and not show the imperfections still creeping around my midsection.

As I approached the empty bar stool in the center of the bar, I noticed three gentlemen around my age or older and a younger man somewhere close to 30. Over by the dart boards were five or six people throwing darts. I also noticed three young men playing pool in the back corner. Of the eight tables, only two of them were occupied one by a couple all over each other against the wall and the other by four young men competing to see who could down their beers the fastest. As I sat down, I couldn't help but acknowledge the looks I was receiving from a few of the male persuasions. One of them, in particular, I was getting from a very young, well built hottie at the pool tables.

I ordered a drink, crown and coke, and as I was reaching into my purse for my debit card, that young man came sauntering over and threw a $20 on the bar in front of me. He told the bartender to keep them coming all without taking his eyes off of me. This 6'4" maybe 25 year old with blonde wavy hair, very bright light blue eyes, tan, and muscular, young man placed his huge bicep around my shoulders and asked my name. I smiled with a smirk and said wouldn't you like to know? I asked him how old he was and insisted that I had children older than him. He said, "How old do you think I need to be in order to buy a pretty lady like yourself a drink or ten?" We both laughed flirtingly. He sat on the bar stool next to me inserting his foot on my bar stool extending one hand onto the back of my chair and the other on the bar facing me.

His name was Jerrid and the baby blue polo and blue jeans that he was wearing fit him so well. We sat and chatted most of the night laughing and even played a couple games of pool. I've never been very good at the game but he was certain he could help me improve. He stood behind me as I bent over to shoot the 2 ball into the center pocket.  Reaching around me and lining up the shot pressing his rock hard body against mine. When the 2nd game was over (he helped me win both games) we sat at the little round intimate table next to the pool tables and he asked me if I had ever considered being with a younger a man. "Honestly," I told him "I've never considered it". Not that I don't enjoy observing young hunks, I just never thought about me being with one or ever imagined a young man wanting to be with me. He said " Well I do want to be with you. I think you are awesome and beautiful and I really want to fuck you." The shock on my face must have really shown through because he leaned in and kissed me right away. I felt as though I was falling down the rabbit hole into the land of OZ.

He continued to kiss me and wrap those enormous arms of his around me, completely surrounding my upper body. He stands up and grabs my hand leading me toward the back door. I inform him "I am parked out front". To which he replies "My truck is out here!" I follow him out to his truck and he pushes me up against it kissing me again grasping both breasts in his grip as I savored every second of it. My heart was beating so hard in my chest and I could barely catch my breath. He forced his stiff lump that had grown within his jeans firmly against me as his hands slithered up and down my sides. Jerrid groaned and then begged me to let him take me home to devour every piece of me. He walked me around to my car stopping frequently to kiss me and fondle my body.