Can't lose you Erich x Reader Part 2

Don't worry this ends good XD

Y/F/F  ( Your favourite flowers )

You and Erich had been divorced for 6months now you were walking down  the street listening to your music whilst on your way to work and who did you run into . You had to happen to run into him , Your Ex Husband , Erich Blunt . He walked up to you and you saw him come your  way . You were thinking "Oh Fuck why does he have to be here and come my way" . You kept on walking away from him and eventually he had given up ..... well at least you thought  He was chasing after you with Y/F/F and eventually span you around and apologised "Princess I'm so sorry , I was in such a dark place with my dad around it and did bad things which I didn't want to do but I'm not going to do it to you ever again Y/N because the truth is I love you and I'm lost without you..." he says crying and giving you the flowers "I never forgot your favourite flowers" he said smiling at you. You felt awful seeing him upset but you were still pissed at him at the same time because of how Tsundere you can be to Erich hiding that you still love him. But you gave in he's the love of your like for god sake you love him and he loves you.

"I forgive you Erich , you didn't have to do this much " You say chuckling to him

"But I did I felt awful and I'm glad you forgave me" he said smiling

"Your welcome and I love you too " You say and then he pulls you into a passionate kiss

"I love you Y/N"
"I love you too Erich"

After a few months you got remarried and he never cheated again . You also have a Trained Husky with gorgeous pale blue eyes and a beautiful pair of twins With Y/E ( your eye colour) and Erich's hair colour

I hope you liked this
Ellie xxx :3