Episode 1 Part 1

Disclaimer: I do not own The Disastrous life of Saiki K, it belongs to the owner(s).

A/N:I will not be describing the actual scenes of the episode because it makes it 20 times harder for me to get an episode typed up. So I request that either you read this and watch the anime with you cannot remember what the scenes look like.

I want to make this a complete story but I loose a lot of motivation while typing up the episodes, please understand.
________________________________

The screen came to life

Saikiwhen you have supernatural powers the impossible becomes possible

Nendou:Dude, Saiki! You're narrating man!

Kaidou:It's so cool how you have your own show!

Saiki:*simply nodded*

Boywhoa ! look at this little guy , so cute ! I'm a huge dog lover.But I'm way more into girls.

Student 3 (Taiyo): woah! We can hear the guys thoughts! *he leaned forward in his seat*

Student 4 (Yuki): What a jerk, he just wants to pick up a girl *she sighed shaking her head*

Some other students nodded.

Teruhashi:yes I do agree it's not very kind but everyone deserves a second chance! *she said happily*

Student 1 (Fuko):you're right Teruhashi, it was so rude of us to judge him like that!

A bunch of the students started to shout apologies at Teruhashi but she eventually got them to calm down saying that it was okay.

Saiki:*thinking* good grief

GirlNO! oh timmy come back! Oh timmy!

Saiki:*thought* so it's starting in this day...

Kaido:Oh no the dog!

Nendou:Not the puppy!

Hairo:No! I wish I was there! I could've saved the dog!

Student 2 (Dachi): Don't beat yourself up about it Hairo, its not your fault!

Multiple students:It's okay Hairo! Don't blame yourself!

Hairo:Thanks you guys *he was tearing up*

-the truck flew over the dog-

Student 8 (Gaijo): Huh?....

An uproar of students yelling "what the he**?!" "what just happened?!" "How did the truck fly over the dog?!"

Saiki and Toritsuka exchanged one last worried glance before they both sighed. Saiki has surrendered to his fate.

Kaidou:Th-this must be dark reunion! They must have planned something!

Nendou:*was just watching the screen waiting for it to continue* why's everyone freaking out?

Group of students:how are you not?!