Chapter 9: Breaking... Breaking... Broken...

*Y/n's POV*
    I woke up in the breaker room in Funtime Freddy's arms. It seems to me as if he's asleep. I gently elbowed him, nothing happened. I elbowed sharper and harder.
    He jolted up, "What the- What happened?"
    I giggled.
    "Really," He asked.
    "Yes," I said.
    Funtime Freddy got up with me in his arms. He set me down. I looked around until my eyes rested on the broken original animatronics.
    I walked over to them, " Did you ever know them, Funtime Freddy?"
    "No. But I did hear stories and rumors about them."
    I sighed, "Maybe we could-"
    I didn't finish because something grabbed me and carried me off somewhere.
    I was fighting against the thing's strong grip when I blacked out.

    *Funtime Freddy's POV*
    Y/n just disappeared like that! I have no idea what happened, but I think I know who did it...
Yeah, I think I know too...
    We need to find her fast before he does anything to her.
Let's go!

    *y/n's POV*
    I woke up tied to a chair. I was in a strange room and there was a giant metal arm in front of me. I knew where I was. The scooper room.
    "I see that you have awakened," said a voice in the shadows.
    Suddenly a figure appeared on the other side of the glass.
    "...Are you...," I said.
    "Yes, I am Ennard. And I'm giving you a choice, if you're as smart as I think you are, you'll choose the first option. You can either stay here with me and forget Funtime Freddy, or I can scoop you and leave your remains for Funtime Freddy to see."
    I was shocked, "B-but, I don't even know if Funtime Freddy likes me. How can I-"
    "Oh he likes you alright. Actually, he doesn't like you, he loves you. But I won't let something as beautiful as you be taken by a stupid purple bear with a bunny as a hand."
    "H-he isn't stupid," I started crying. "He's gentle and kind. I'd rather be with him then a bunch of wires tied together with a mask at the top of them"
    Ennard's faced filled with shock and rage, "So are you rejecting me? If so, then I will scoop Funtime Freddy in front of you then force you to be with me. And Funtime Freddy's scraps will be our trophies."
    I didn't know what to say.
    I looked at Ennard, "F-fine. I'll go with you, just don't hurt Funtime Freddy, please."
    Ennard smirked, "Fine."
    He left the glass and came over to me. He untied me then picked me up bridal style. Now he's taking me somewhere, and I don't know where. I just hope he doesn't go any further then kissing... Funtime Freddy, please help meee!!!!!