We Got Married As DEER COUPLE || Original Version ||

" We Got Married with a season five? Count me in~" - Jaejoong, JYJ

" I so would love to but my schedule is totally packed with my upcoming T.V series, City Conquest..." Kim Hyun Joong, SS501

" I've always wanted to be a part of WGM, experience new things." Lizzy, After School

" I'm Mr Chicken Maniac, who will be Mrs Chicken Maniac?" Onew, SHINee

" Best of Asia can also be best wife!" Boa

" I'll be the perfect wife! I've already shown my skills on Running Man's Wedding episode so I hope you pick me." Gyuri, Kara

" This will make my popularity sky rocket! We Got Married staff, I'll treat you to Pizza if you pick me!" T.O.P, Big Bang

" Vic Umma was already part of WGM season 3 and Nikhun Oppa treated her so well. I want my prince to come too!" Park Luna, F(x)

" The Monday couple might get reunited, who knows?" Song Jihyo

" I'm hoping my wife to be from SNSD if I get picked. Most preferably Sunny since she's supported me a lot." Won Bin

" I'll show the girl who becomes my wife a soft side of me, a rare one which will shock the viewers!" Yunho, DBSK

" I'm already over 30, don't you think it's time for Madonna Narsha to have a partner?" Narsha, Brown Eyed Girls

" Don't your staff think that after having Leetuek Hyung, Kangin Hyung, Donghae and even Kyuhuyn, our Maknae, that now it's time for the dance king of SM to shine?" Eunhyuk, Super Junior.

" Thank you for applying, all the applicants have been received and now the time for applying has been closed.' read the newspaper as I sat there in my chair, sipping warm coffee.

" Unnie, have you seen my pink headband? The one with the flower in it?" Seohyun asked me as I put down the cup and wore my brown suede jacket.

" Sorry Seobaby, I haven't seen it. Maybe you left it in the car or something." I ushered her towards the rest of my band mates as they sat around the breakfast table, shouting and creating havoc. As usual, I stepped in, trying to calm down my crazy Unnies.

" Did you guys hear about the We Got Married contest? It's heating up. I mean, so many applicants. There were a few in the newspaper and what thoughts the other idols and actors had. I read some and literally couldn't hold my laughter in." I said, spreading some grape jelly onto my toast.

" Well Yoona, I don't know about you but I already sent mine in." Tiffany Unnie shocked all of us, causing us to give her a WTF look.

" What? Maybe it'll turn out for the best. SM practically has a hold on our lives and we aren't getting younger. We aren't allowed to date and I think WGM choosing me would be the best option to actually experience having a boyfriend." Sooyoung Unnie stood up from her seat and pointed at her accusingly.

" And your answer for the 'fill in your preferable husband here' option was what Fany?" Tiffany Unnie turned to a deep shade of red and smiled bashfully.

" Siwon." She whispered softly and all nine girls, including me threw our hands in the air and shouted crazily.

" I so knew you liked him!"

" Yah, you should have told us earlier on!"

" I was going to but-" Ding Dong. The bell rung loudly, notifying us that there was someone at our apartment door. Seohyun walked over and peeped through the eye hole. She opened the door with a smile and in came our Manager Oppa. He was smiling brightly and was holding a few mail letters.