Chapter 19: Waking up...

Crystal's POV:
I woke up with a headache and two people glaring at me as if I'm some sort of creature (which I kinda was). My vision was blurry so I couldn't tell who it was. "CRYSTAL! YOUR'E AWAKE!" Stiles bolted and made me jump. "Stiles quiet down she just woke up and probably has a migraine." Derek scolded.  Derek turned to my direction and asked "Crystal how are you feeling?" " like I just got torn up in pieces until I was dust how do you think I feel" I said with a sarcastic tone. I never meant to hurt anyone's feelings in all but I don't know my sarcasm has a mind of it's own. "Sorry Derek i should be thanking you not saying that stuff...thanks" I said with a light calm smile. "It's okay Crystal I've gotten really used to sarcastic comments now" Derek said whilst violently glaring at Stiles. "W-well I'm glad you're awake at least" stiles gave a warm smile. As usual we kept gazing into each other's eyes until... "ugh you two get a room already. Anyways, Crystal you'll be staying here for a while to heal and get better." "Trust me Derek I'm fine on my own" "no you aren't because you're eyes gave purple veins under them and your vampire fangs are out." Your eyes widened and you tried to shut down your vampirism but it was for nothing. "Fine I'll stay but my siblings need me to babysit them." "They have babysitters don't they? Just say you have a school trip that will need camping" "I can't go out looking like this!" I pointed at my fangs and eyes. "Stiles. You. Go tell her family now!" "OKAY okay calm down Derek...geez" stiles hurried his way out. "We need to get you to turn back" "maybe I can call my pack and they can take care of me" "no no no your pack is being hunted and if you're all in the same place than that means you're all sending sound waves when you speak which are powerful and can be used to track you. Whether you like it or not Crystal you're staying here" I nodded. I never hated Derek but he was a bit strange I mean why was he so controlling over stiles and why did he seem to care so much about me I just find it strange. Nice but.....strange.
There you guys go another chapter I know this one wasn't super exciting but I don't want every chapter to have an exciting Because than I feel like it would be too over the top so I hope you liked it I'm out for the week xxxx ❤️❤️