Chapter 9

Thomas Pov
Hamilshit and I had to turn in our papers today. To be honest I wrote down about of bullshit. At one point I think I wrote about myself. I think he might've done the same thing. I sat in the living room and threw a tennis ball at the ceiling over and over. Hamilton came out of his room.
"Can you stop that? It's annoying." He said.
"So?" I asked, continuing to threw the tennis ball.
"I literally just said why. It's annoying." He repeated.
I caught the tennis ball and threw it at him. His spilt his coffee.
"Jerk!" He exclaimed.
I burst out laughing when I saw him covered in coffee with a tennis ball in his cup. He sighed.
"By the way I'm having a group of people come over later so you can either leave or join in on whatever bullshit we're doing." He told me while taking the soaked tennis ball out of his cup.
"I'll only stay because I'm too lazy to leave. Who's coming over?" I asked. "Laurens, Laf, Mulligan, Eliza, Peggy, Aaron and Theo." He said.
He threw the tennis ball out me which I successfully dodged.
"Alright." I said picking up my phone. Hamilton sighed and then went in his room. He's not all that bad to be honest. He can be funny at times, and I'm not going to lie but he is a bit attractive. I guess I never realized because I was too busy trying to murder the poor boy.

time skip brought to you by Alexander Mandolin—

I sat in a circle with all of Alexander's friends. All of them were completely hammered except Theo, Eliza and I. "Wait was Wait! I... I got the best dare ever!" Lafayette screamed.
"I dare Eliza to sit on her head for the rest of the game!" He screamed.
Eliza sighed and then got on her head. The group cheered.
"WAIT! IVE GOT THE BEST DARE! I DARE THOMAS TO MAKE OUT WITH LEX!" John shouted.
Alex didn't hesitate. He jumped up from where he was sitting and on top my lap.
"Helloooo Tommy!" He exclaimed. And then he proceeded to make out with me. I didn't know what to do. So I just sat there. Letting him do it while his friends screamed and cheered him on. Which was not helping by the way. He finally got off of me and jumped back to where he was sitting before.
What the fuck just happened? And why did I enjoy it?