Disappearing Act

"Sebastian! Sebastian!" The older man looked up, drool stuck to his cheek. Also on his desk as he looked down.

    "Joseph?" Sebastian asked, a little shocked to see the younger.

    "Don't Joseph me, how much sleep did you get last night!?" Joseph asked, anger across his face. Sebastian stared up at him in shock. "Sebastian!" Joseph sighed lightly.

    "I'm sorry Jojo, it's just my god." Sebastian got out of his desk chair, to give the younger a hug. He cried quietly on his shoulder, Joseph in shock on wrapped his arms around the older.

    "Hey Seb... everything is going to ok. Trust me." The face across the younger was unlike any Sebastian had ever seen. It was an odd sadness.

    Sebastian sat up quickly, the bed underneath him making a groan under his weight. Sebastian looked around, it was his old apartment, on his night stand was empty bottles and two picture framers. One of Lily, Myra and himself. The other of Joseph and himself, there was a crack in the middle of them. Sebastian picked it up, and took the photo gently out of the frame. He held it gently, rubbing his thumb lightly over Joseph's face.

    "I'm coming Jojo, I'm coming." Sebastian place the photo in his pocket, to keep it safe. He took out his communicator to talk with Kidman. "I'm in, do you have any idea where he would be."

    "I'm looking on the main computer now, but it seems that his signal as the core has kinda just disappeared."

   "Disappeared?"

     "He could be masking it, or something worse. I'll see what I can find, then send it to the safe room you're in now."

     "Alright, thanks kidman."

     "Good luck Sebastian." They both hung up, Sebastian then went out the door. Only to get another image to his head.