prologe

"Geez dude when are you're gonna go out of your cave(room)?!!"yelled Lory
"Yeah, At least you can come and hang out with us in a full day or something!!?"  Said April
.
.
.
.
.
"Alright then where are we going then."

*The day after*
Fuyu POV
Okay now it a whole weekend relaxing and watching anime all day long. With non of my brothers around I'm good to go and Aki is out the house with her friends.
Ohh! I also have to do the project......wait don't I have that ready for the due day of the project
.
.
.
.
.

Yayyy im good to go!!ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Then that is when Lory and April came running up to me and throw themselves on to me and making me fall to the ground.

They were both crying and that is when they said this...
"Dude when are you getting a boyfriend so you don't get lonely after you graduate from here?!!"as April made an ugly cry.
*sigh*"well I don't know when will I get boyfriend? Like are you guys going to pair me up in a blind date or something?"with a sarcastic remark.
"Really?!"said Lory with excitement in her eyes.
"No"
"why not!?"
"Because I have things to do."
"And that thing is watching anime all day"
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shit...
"So guess right" April said with a smirk on her face.
"Okay let's make you a deal, if we can make you get out of bed you are going to hang out a whole day with us*we know that you are going to forget everything we said*"as she mumbled that last part.
"Fine and why do you assume that I would forget this bet?" with a bitter tone.
"You always do"as Lory said with a smirk..

*present day*
Still Fuyu POV
ShitShitShitShitShitShit
I barely remember the bet while I was changing.
Those two little shits are going to pay.
And that is when Lory called "hey are you done so we can go already" and the that is when April made this remark "I bet she remembered the bet from the day before..."
"Huhhhh, so she remembered right now?""I believe so"
"OK I'm ready to go" as I said walking out of the room and when I was going out they had their amused faces and were about to laugh.

"Can we just go already?" I asked
"Yeah let's go"and walking out of the outside of the house we went to hang out somewhere.