The news

Okay author here again. I am challenging myself to write those stories and more, but I do have school so I'll post at my night time. Anyway, warning now. I will sometimes do song reference because music, caffeine, you guys and my will to survive is my motivation to keep it up. I'm gonna die writing stories. Well that's great. Anyway onto the new story!

Zane’s pov

Hello. My name is Zane Ro'meave. I have two brothers. Garroth Ro’meave who is the eldest and Vylad Ro’meave who is the youngest. Which means I'm the middle child. My parents are Zianna and Garte. Okay enough with introductions. I'm getting tired socializing. Onto normal life*sigh*

*Monday, 5 pm at Zane's old house*

I sat down to watch my little horsies and I was ready. I had cupcakes and a surgery drink that Aphmau made for me. This was the new movie that came out recently. I can't wait to see it- I hear a knock at my door. Oh great. Other people. Maybe if I ignore them long enough they'll leave. I sat on my couch in silence hoping for them to leave, but my older brother busted down the door yelling, “Baby brother! Are you okay?! I was so-”.

“I'm fine! Stop yelling. And why did you break my door?!” I yelled back.

“Sorry baby brother. I was worried I'd you were okay and you didn't answer the door so I thought you were in danger or something. Anyway, what are you up to?” Garroth said apologetically.

“It's fine. You're paying for the door though. And I'm just watching uh TV.” I responded.

“Ooh. Can I watch it with you?” Garroth said while closing the door and walking towards me.

“Na-ugh fiiinne. Just don't break anything else.” I said when I picked up the remote. Garroth sat down next to me and smiled. He's a nice, but annoying brother. I turn the TV on and press play.

*Thirty minutes of movie and*

Now the fight scene is playing! Who's gonna win? It's Pinkie Cake Vs Starlight! (not twilight. Just a random bad guy). I'm hugged by soft arms around my waist. Oh it's Garroth. I quietly asked, “Bro. Whatchu doin?”

“Mm? Just hugging you. Why?” he responds.

“Uh can you not? Seriously though get off.” I said a little sassy.

“Nah you're comfy.” Garroth said before laying his head on my lap.

“Dude.. You're seriously too close. Get away now…” I said uncomfortable with where his head was.

“Fine. Oh btw-” Garroth said before getting up turning his head almost touching my pants with his nose. Way. Too. Close.

“We're moving to this street called, My Street! Everyone else like all our friends are moving there! We'll be with everyone having fun!” Garroth said after he hugged me one more time.

“Woah! We're moving?! What if I don't want to?! I like it here! And besides why do I have to move because you do?” I asked confused and a bit angry at this new information.

“Mommy wants us to be in the same place. And I'll miss you and your se-sweet uh face! Yeah sweet face.” Garroth managed to say before looking away like a cherry.

“Uh sure whatever. You okay?” I asked so he wouldn't pass out of blood rushing to his head.

“Y-yeah I'm f-fine! Anyway! We should start packing! We move to this street this Sunday! Im gonna help you pack so let's start later okay?” Garroth said quickly.

“Yea fine. What were you really going to say when you said “sweet face”?” I said pondering at the words.

“Oh I meant to say sweet face! Yeah totally! I'd miss you if you didn't come with us.” Garroth said clearly lying.

“The. Truth. Now.” I said slowly.

“N-no! I'm telling you the truth! I promise!” Garroth responded.

“No you're not, but whatever. Lest we forget to finish this and then you help me pack.” I said before pressing the button to play.

“Sure!” Garroth said.

Garroth’s pov

I came over to Zane's house to tell him the news, but I was so close to telling him I'd miss his sexy body if he didn’t come with us! I know. I know. It's bad to have a crush on your baby brother, but he's so cute I can't stand it! I love him. More than a brother of course. I want him to move to the new street so we can be together, but I can't let him know I love him that way! What if he hates me?! I can't risk it so I'll build up on the question to ask him to be mine. He might say no, but it's worth a try I guess. I keep thinking of us as children and all those times Zane accidentally made a cute/sexy pose. I kept thinking about it until I felt myself blushing. I looked down and saw a tent in my jeans. Oh crap no! Not now!

“Oh hey Zane I need to use your bathroom. Like now.” I said a bit panicking.

“Oh sure go head. First corridor, two doors, right.” Zane said giving basic direction.

“Okay thanks!” I said while rushing over to the door I needed. I immediately opened, got in, closed and locked the door. Before I sat down, I turned on the fan so Zane couldn't hear me.

Author here! So I'll finish this tomorrow and then I'm posting Yuri and Victor because wise Galaxy my phone twin is super excited for it so I want to post it as soon as I can but it is 10 for me right now and I am super duper tired so I'm going to go to bed and goodnight everyone. Byee.