A NEW LIFE

so hello everyone..this story is on current track but on gauri and bhavya...who r currently being ignored ..this story doesnt propose to hurt any shivika fans...

in this story rikara and ruvya has consumated...

so without any further discussion. .lets start ..
...............

omru r not at oberoi mansion...
..........
a girl at hospital....

"reports mn kya aaya h..doctor"
"mrs.oberoi ..its a good news..its positive ...."

the girl get up from chair in a excited hapoiness and say it with a great hapiness.."doctor ..kya aap sach kh rhi hn..kya hum sach mn preg..pregnant hn..."

"yes mrs.oberoi...now u have to take more care of urself..as a NEW LIFE is in u now"

"ji doctor ..i will take care.."

she leaves the hospital in ful excitement and planning in all way how to tell her husband that they r going to be parents soon

she reaches oberoi mansion...she goes to her room as she 1st of all wanted to tell her husband ...

she calls her husband...
"hello..omkara ji...aap kahan h..jahan bhi hn..jldi se ghr aajaiye...mjhe aapko ek baat batani h..." she says excitedly
"gauri kya baat h batao..."

"phone pe nhi..aap ghr aaiye ..bht hi special baat h..ek PRECIOUS GIFT h aap ke lie ..."

"dekho gauri ..mn abhi busy hoon..raat ko baat krte hn...ok bye.."

"lkn..omkaraji .."

she cuts the call and start talking to herself..
"pata nhi omkara ji ko aaj kl kya hogaya h  ...esa konsa kam h ..jo itna busy rhte hn..."
she gies near he mirror ...touch and caressea her stomach and smiles..
"lkn aaj ..omkara ji jb ye khbr sunege to wo apne sare kaam bhul jaenge...yeh...aaj mn buht khush hoon.."

So that girl is gauri..and she is pregnant...

the day turns to ni8..and gauri is still waiting for om...it turns 1:00 am..but om is still not here...he just msg her ..that he is coming...but gauri waiting waiting ..falls asleep..

the next day....

gauri gets up late today as she has slept late last ni8...and what she saw om has already left...
she called him..and as usual he said he is busy...
the whole day and half one more day past but she find no way to tell him...

scene shifts to after two days when gauri come to know that she is pregnant...

there was no one at oberoi mansion except gauri and bhavya...as everyone has gone on the force marriage of shivay .. as in episode...(except tej and jhanvi...who weemre at the time out of tge city..)

bhavya was sitting in her room..a little sad...
gauri comes there and sits with her...

"kya hua bhavya itni udaas kyun ho.."
"kjh nhi bhabhii..sb log pata nhi kahan gae hn..koi kch khke gaya h..koi kch ..or rudra to mjhe aaj kl kch bata hi nhi rhe.."
"meabs asal mn tm is lie udaas ho ..kyun k wo tmhare saath time spent nhi krraha h.."

"nhi bhabhi..esi..esi baat nhi h..pr pata nhi kyun aaj kl wo aate bhi der se hn..chale bhi jldi jaate hn..om bhaiya ne aapko kch bataya..."