Welcome to Bon Temps!

The girl just arrived in the small town of Bon Temps with a taxi. She asked the driver to drop her off at the Merlots so she could meet her distant cousine Sookie. She was 170 cm tall had very light brown eyes that almost yellow and her copper/brown hair was so long it passed her butt.
After a big breakup she needed time away from the Northern Ireland rainy weather that seemed to make her more depressed than she was so Borostyán looked at the family tree and traced back some lines to find some distant distant cousine of hers, they spoke and Sookie agreed to take in the Hungarian girl for awhile. This is not just a vacation told the girl to herself. She will look into jobs seems fit to her qualification and if the Gods wants, take up a more pernament resident in the United states.
The taxi driver stoped and signed to the girl that they arrived. After paying for the drive and taking the luggages out Borostyán pulled all her courage together and walked into the bistro. As a small town everybody know istantly if someone is not local, that made the 21 years old a bit nervous. She put up a small shy smile and walked up to the bar and asked the black girl where she can find Sookie Stackhouse.
"Sookie" yelled the girl to the back where Borostyán thought were the kitchen and the boss office "She will be here in a moment. I am Tara and Who are you anyway?" Asked in a quite rude tone.
"Borostyán Kvaszta, I am Sookie distant cousine" answered the girl politely.
"Boroskan? Am I saying it right?" Borostyán groaned and shot down any other attemp to pronounce her name.
"No but please call be Boró B-O-R-O, my name is a bit hard and can be quite annoying when people try to pronounce it."
"Hey" tapped my shoulder a blonde woman. "You must be Boros-chan" Boró nodded and looked at the woman "Thanks god you arrived safetly I am Sookie. Sit down and I got you something to eat my shift will and in a half so we can go then" and with that she stormed off where she come from.
Boró looked over to Tara who just said "Welcome to Bon Temps"

A.N.
Alright folks this is the first chaptrer and I would like to apologise for the shorthness if the chapter it is just an intro and for my grammar, I am actually hungarian and I do live in Norther Ireland and My real name is Borostyán. In my head I had that idea that move to america some time, but not now anyway. So the main thing you will see a lot in the fic that my name(Borostyán)will be written quite phonetically(the way you pronounce) it is because not many people can pronounce my name and it does make me really angry. The girl in the book is similar to me in many things as story wise and quite different though like I didn't had any big break up bit I do love to dress up in 50s style as well in normal fashion. I will write about more on that. I wont write what is true to me and what is not that is enough information about me as it is. This story is for therapeutic purpuses on my side but decided to share it with you guy. I hope it will be a finished story but I do not make promises.
It was a while since I watched the series and I not really good giving back accent so I wont try it just imagine it is southern accent where it should be.

I hope you will enjoy the story with lots if love
Borostyán