Joke 56

Third Person's POV

All of the seven boys we're sitting down at the couch. Head's down, guilty to looked up to you and to the messed. On the other hand, you we're shooting your deadliest stare to them as Jungin was sleeping at your shoulder, tired from all of the running.

"Explain" you said with a stern voice.

"Jungin! He's a brat ,y/n! He put some some disgusting things to our drinks and he make us ran after him. He even do some small tactics from his devil hands!" Jin exaggerated.

"Come on, Jungin is just a kid"

"More like a brat" Jin mumbled.

You rolled your eyes at him, cursing him through your mind. Like how could him say that to your child?

"Still, you should understand the kid.  Kids are playful and not aware of his tricks and stuffs. As for you guys... " you walked to them, starting from taehyung who was at the side. You started pinching their ears.

"Stop" pinch "being" pinch "childish" pinch "because" pinch " your" pinch "a" pinch "grown up "

The seven boys rubbed their ears, mumbling and whining from the pinch. You shook your head side by side. "Clean this up, please!"

You immediately ran to your bedroom, with Jungin attached to your body. Escaping the living room before they could protest. What can you say? Your lazy.

Meanwhile, the seven boys groaned. They stood up and started cleaning by picking up some trash as the others are going to find some cleaning supplies.

"Why are we cleaning this again?" Jin asked, picking up a white tissue.

"Don't ask us, we're innocent" Yoongi shot back.

"Here we go on again" Jungkook mumbled, rolling his eyes at the two.

"Excuse me Mister, but kindly use some manners and respect, please!" Jin sassily said, putting his two hands at his hips.

Yoongi shrugged. "Let's just fucking say that I don't give a fuck?"

Jin was like a raging fire ready to attack the water yoongi. But sucks on him, he can't win from the water.

But since Jin was known as a premature hyung. He throwed a white tissue to yoongi, hitting him to the head.

Jin laughed, his famous windshield laugh echoing to the room. Suddenly a banana Peel that Jungin used was throwned to the pink haired male's face.

"Serves you right, bitch"

Jin removed the banana peel from his face and shot a glare to yoongi, his face red, veins popping out from his neck. Ready to charge yoongi.

But before that can even happened. You walked in the scene. You we're confused why Jin's face was red, a white tissue at yoongi's hair and jungkook was wearing headphones though he wasn't listening to music.

You shrugged it off and started to pick some trashes like nothing happened. The other boys came back with some cealung supplies. You all cleaned the living room quietly. Not even a single word coming out from one of their mouths. It was peaceful until.....

"Can we play?"

■■■■■■■■■■

I'm tired hearing those harsh words coming out from your mouth. :D