Chapter 10

Monday at school
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Hey Vic! Where is Daisy? Noone opened the door when I wanted to pick her up this morning?", Nic asked walking towards Jason, Allison and Victoria. "Ohhh yes well ehm...she is having that thing with her mother you know?", Victoria tried to sound as if it is totally normal for me to just be gone.

Well it is my fault I told her to just make something up. "That thing? are you serious?", Nic said a bit annoyed. "Oh come on I don't know either alright, she's just away ask her yourself. ". Oh gosh Victoria doesn't know what to do that's when she gets all grumpy. Poor Nic.

Jason went off with him and they left Vic alone with Allison. "Everything okay Vic? You seemed pretty upset?", Allison worried about Vic a lot. "Yeah everything's fine let's just go to class okay? See you later!", so Victoria just ran off to escape the conversation.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
At the psychologist
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Hello Daisy. Your mother told me that you had a flashback or something like this. Would you like to tell me what exactly happend that night?".

My psychologist was pretty nice. I liked her a lot. I even called her by her first name: Lisette. I explained everything to her from that evening and how I actually started to like Nic a lot.

" That Nic guy seems to be quite alright huh? Just go for it. Trust me. But I don't really want to talk about your new friends I want you to be able to handle situations like this. That's why we need to go back. I want you to realize that at this age now, you have the power to decide okay? That party... when you ran away... you did it. He didn't pull you back or something okay? It is not your fault. Your father kidnapped you and held you hostage at a very young age where you couldn't have decided to go against your own father. And I know that this might be really hard for you...but... we have to go through your past again you need to live with it. What I got now is that you didn't tell any of your new friends about your past. I promise you if you tell them they will understand you a lot better. Especially Nic. Don't be afraid. It's okay to be open about your problems. Your gonna be hurt more often if you keep it in you all for yourself.", Lisette could always give me some strenght by telling the plain truth.

I know that she is right. But this will be a really really difficult step for me. "I know Lisette. I'm gonna try. I really am going to."