19

Your POV
I woke up being nuzzled I open my eyes lazily I saw Kat "wake up" he told me i nuzzled into his neck "don't wanna" i felt him smile "you have to" i sighed and got up and did my morning routine I saw Kat getting ready I unplugged my phone and sighed.

Queen Thot:
NOW YOURE JUST GOING TO IGNORE ME YOU CANT DO THAT I SWEAR MEN CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT.

Queen Thot:
JUST TEXT ME BACK DAMN IT. WOMEN HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING THEIR SELF.

Queen Thot:
ARE YOU SEEING SOMEONE. YOU KNOW WHAT WE ARE GOING ON A DATE LATER AND YOU CANT REFUSE!!!!

I sighed there were more but they all basically the same thing I guess Kat saw my discomfort "what's wrong" I just threw my phone to him he caught it scrolled down his eye twitched "this bitch" he commented "you're not going on that date" "wasn't planning on it" we started to walk to school I dropped Kat at his class and started heading to my class.

I sighed and sat my stuff on the table the teacher walked in and started talking about how we should control different situations I kept staring out the window I felt someone staring at me I glanced over to find a guy with black hair and brown eyes staring at me

When I caught him he looked away I just looked back at the window. After a while I heard the bell signaling it was lunch "go get your food and come back" the teacher said I rolled my eyes I started walking to the cafeteria but was stopped by the same guy who was staring at me "hey" I looked at him "I thought we can hang since we are in the same class names Aku" I nodded "(Y/N)" we started walking to the cafeteria together when I walked in I saw Kat hanging out with his group he didn't look interested.

Aku kept talking about how he hates the teachers and everyone here I felt Kats glare I turned my head to see Kat glaring at Aku I didn't say anything just kept walking and listened we got our food and headed back to the class.

We sat down I eat quietly and he kept talking "you don't says a lot do you" I shrugged I finished eating and went to throw away when I sat back down the shorter male started to chat again does he ever shut up. All of a sudden I felt my shirt be pulled. I turned my head to greet Azu face are faces were really close one wrong move would lead to us kissing "So~~You're going to make me do all the work" he smiled I threw his hand back to him "look I'm seeing someone" he frowned "so I don't care"  I got up and walked out he tried to follow me but I activated my quirk and quickly got away.

I was searching for Kat but instead ran into Izuku "hmm" he turned around "(Y/N)!" "Yeah that's my name. Anyways,have you seen Kat" his face darkened "why" I shrugged "gotta tell him something" he smirked "Well I haven't, but I do have to show you something" I looked confused "ok?" He took my hand and dragged me to a empty classroom "so, what did you need" he blushed bright pink "w-well you see I've be-" he was cut off by the door being slammed opened my eyes widen a little it was Kat he glared at Izuku and dragged me to the hall far away from Izuku when we stopped he started talking "What was that" I shrugged "he told me he had to show me something" he growled I hugged him "Kattttyyy you don't have to be jelly~~~" he blushed "I-I'm not jealous" he looked away "anyways who was that guy who was with you" "Azu he's in my class and he doesn't shut up" he chuckled I smirked "he tried kissing me" I saw his quirk activate "WHAT" he yelled "n-nothing" his eye twitched "IT DIDNT SOUND LIKE NOTHING"  I chuckled and the bell rang he looked at me "This isn't over" I smiled and walked back to class.

Timeskip~~~
I heard the last bell of the day I got up and walked out I remembered the message Racheal wrote I'm not going on the fucking date I walked the corner I saw Kat and his group kiri and him seemed close. I didn't like it I frowned and walked to my dorm I don't understand, why I didn't like it? I never felt this way. I kept thinking but was stopped when I saw Racheal "What are you doing here" "OUR DATE REMEMBER" I covered my ear "damn, you don't have to scream" "WELL ITS THE ONLY WAY THAT IT WILL GET TO YOU" I smiled she looked at me with widen eyes   "I guess it is" "y-you just smiled" "yeah and?" "IT WAS LIKE A GODS LIGHT" I chuckled she can be a bitch but she's still is my childhood friend that knows everything about me.

"I still have to change" She smiled widely and laughed "ITS OK BECAUSE~~~~~" she pulled a outfit behind her back "where the fuck did that come from" she laughed "hell if I know" I grabbed the clothes

I walked out she squealed "i look stupid" I told her "uh NO WAY" he smiled and grabbed my arm "LETS GO~~" I smiled.

After around 16 mins of riding we stopped I stepped out and held the door open for Racheal  she walked out I get my phone buzz it was from kat

Firework:
Hey where are you you're not at the dorms.

He is going to hate me but I'm not going to respond I closed my phone a walked with Racheal to the fancy restaurant.

Timeskip~~
After we got done eating we got into the car and headed to the arcade I looked at her confused she laughed "I'm not that cheesy, LETS GO~" she ran toward the arcade. I walked behind when I arrived she was already on a car game I smiled at my childhood friend I got next to her and played.

ANOTHER TIMESKIPPP :D
The car stoped at the U.A gates we both got out I looked confused  "I need to talk to you" she told me I nodded and headed to somewhere private.

She sighed "I know you won't like this marriage thing. I can tell you're in love with someone else even tho that person isn't me, and I want you to be happy" she chuckled a little but it was a sad chuckle "I know I can be a bitch and I ask for to much" I smiled "but I'm not AS selfish as I seem. If I see you're happy with someone else I won't interfere. I want you to be the happiest man in the would with your lover." I chuckled "SO as you're childhood friend I command you to be happy forever with the person that loves you, even more then me. There's a person out there who loves you to a point I won't be able to reach ever." I saw tears in her eyes "You know what they say 'their is more fish in the sea' so I'll find someone" I smiled "thanks Racheal" "AND DONT BE SCARED TO ASK ME FOR LOVE ADVICE" I laughed "ok"

After that she walked away I smiled and walked Into the dorms I didn't have school tomorrow and it was around 10 I walked into my room I was confused why my lights were on I saw Kat on my bed "so where were you" I didn't answer "I mean I was worried since you didn't replay to ANY of my messages" he glared at me "so where were you" I looked at him "with Racheal" he activated his quirk "and why were you with that bitch" "don't know why are you with kirishima" i growled back I just realized I'm jealous of kirishima his eyes widen "(Y/N) a-are you jealous of hair for brains" I looked away with a little blush in my face "n-no" he had a sly smile "aww~~was my (Y/N) jelly~~"  "s-stop" he started teasing me I saw my phone light up I was about to grab it but Kat beat me to it

Racheal:
Had fun tonight let's do it again sometime xoxo

He growled "so whats so fun that she wants to do it again" "a date" his eye twitched "what's wrong Kat are you perhaps...jealous" I told him "shut up" was his responds. After we went to bed  (aka I'm to lazy to continue :D)