DIMBFF Series

WOW, okay. Death Is My BFF. So much to say about this story, not enough time, not enough words in the English vocabulary, not enough letters in the alphabet to form coherent words and sentences. 

Where do I even begin? First, I'll let you read the author's description and then I'll ramble on about how sleepless my nights have been because of this series.

Death is my BFF- Book One by Katrocks247

This is the first book of the Original Death Is My BFF Series, which won the Watty Awards in 2011! *** Death came knocking at her door. Well actually, he pounded. Faith Williams has always been a little odd, but never before did she think she was one of a kind. Enter Death, the legendary, sadistic, and irresistible Grim Reaper who spared Faith's life when she was a child. The more she tries to resist him, the more he's popping up in her life and turning it entirely upside down. Death is dangerous with a dark past and a thirst for revenge, and Faith Williams is slowly becoming unable to resist his power over her. Who is the man under the hood? What does he want with her? Most importantly, why the hell does he have a name for his scythe? ** This is the FIRST of the DIMBFF series. ***

Okay so obviously this is only the description to the first book in the series but I swear this series will not disappoint. I am speechless, truth be told. This amazing author, this beautiful young girl. She is the reason for so many sleepless nights because of this series. She is incredibly talented and knows how to really wrap the reader up in her work.

I'm going to tell you right now that you will feel so many different emotions while reading this book and the rest in the series. At points I was laughing, near tears, angry, my heart was racing, it was crazy. The characters are so strong and have such personalities that you can't help but get attached. After about two chapters into the book you'll be wishing you had your own Death for a BFF.

I can honestly say that this is my favorite series by far on Wattpad! It showcases a strong female lead with wit and innocence and tells about her struggle to avoid the inevitable. I am so beyond wrapped up in this series, I'm telling you.

The author started the series at age 14, so the first book undoubtedly has a couple gramatical errors but her writing at such a young age is so ungodly and I'm beyond jealous of her skills! The series has definitely progressed and gotten so much better(who knew that was possible?) and the plot twists within the story are just to die for. She has started to revise the first book in the series but it isn't going to flow well into the rest of the 5 books. She's changing a lot and I've already started reading the revision too!

This is not a completed book series, butthere are 5 books which means that 4/5 are complete! If you're one to wait for a book to be completed before you start reading you definitely do not have to worry!

My overall rating of this book by itself: 8.9

My overall rating of the series as a whole: 10

I definitely do not throw around perfect scores but this is just such an amazing series, I don't think anyone would be disappointed if they were to read it.

Thanks for reading my review and happy reading! :)