||36||

*Y/N POV*
Me and Jeno went over what we would do and then met at the school the next day. He came up to me and intertwined fingers with me. I didn't know why but my face heated up slightly.

I looked away and spoke "let's get in the school". He nodded as we started to walk towards the school. Eyes were all on us, I especially felt one pair of eyes and that eyes belonged to the one and only Bae Jinyoung. I slightly tapped Jeno on the shoulder, signaling him to let go.

He let go and smiled. "I promised Felix and Jisung I'd meet them. So I'll se you later!" He said and walked away. I waved goodbye before walking towards my locker. I opened it slightly before it closed shut again. I looked behind me to see Jinyoung standing behind me.

"He-Hey" I stuttered. "What were you doing holding hands with him?" He asked sternly. I shook my head, "it wasn't what it looked like.." I answered."I'll tell you what happened later.. I promise just not no.. people are looking,," I promised him. He nodded and walked away slowly.

Emphasizing the anger with his feet, stomping slowly away. I turned my back towards him and let out a breath I held in since he closed the locker door. I opened it again and grabbed my books out. I walked to class and went over everything in her mind.