Sad Imagine Part 1

Y/N POV

Finally today is the day Matt finally comes home. He's been gone for two months, he's been on tour with magcon. I'm sitting alone in the living room of our apartment, we share. I hear a buzz. I check my phone. It's a text from Matt. 'Ill be home later then planned. The plane has to land so the storm can pass." I reply. 'Okay be safe. Love you.". He only read it. Didn't reply. He flight was supposed to land in an hour. I walk upstairs to our bedroom, I grab a pair of sweats and Matt's Magcon hoodie. I change and walk down stairs. I sit on the coach and watch TV. It's on nickelodeon. I don't bother changing it because Full House is on. It used to be my favorite show when I was little.

-skip two hours ahead- still your POV

I'm still sitting on the coach, waiting for Matt. It's been two hours. I've watch two episodes on Full House and two episodes of Friends. I still haven't heard anything from Matt. My eyes began to grow tired. I grab the blanket off the back of the coach and lay down. I drifted off into a light sleep.

-an hour later.- still your POV

i wake up to the sound of a crash. It's only the TV, thankfully. Matt is still not home. I walk into the kitchen. I put a bag of popcorn into the microwave. I hear the front door open. Finally Matts home. I look at the front door and I see a drunk Matt tumble in.

"Where have you been?" I questioned him. He look at me and laughed.

"Where does it look like I've been?"

"Matt, did you lie to me?" I asked.

"Why does it matter? God quit being so clingy (Y/N)."

"Matt, I haven't seen you in two months. All I wanted to do was see you, and not like this." I fell the a hot tear roll down my face.

"If you don't want to see me like this, then leave."

"Fine." I say harshly. I grab my keys and purse off the front table.

"Bye Bitch." Matt waves goodbye. Tears start pooring down my face, dropping onto his hoodie that's I'm wearing. I run outside through the rain. Rain and tears cover the hoodie. You hop into your car and drive off. i don't know where I'm going. I pull into the highway. I can barely see through my windshield. I see two bright lights coming straight at me. I hear a crash, feel the pressure of the air bag and everything goes black.

A/N:
guys this is the first imagine I've ever written sooo. i don't really know should i continue doing this? let me know. thanks. Part 2 will be up soon.