Caught up: Part 1 of 8

It all began when Tre Melvin followed me on twitter. I had no clue who he was, I had not seen him before in my life but to tell the truth I only accepted him because he was really cute . Soon I found out he's a famous youtuber. I didn't have any feelings about that because I'm sure he's like any other boy the difference is he's got fans. I soon moved on to my daily life as an instagram addict. I can't live without it , I guess I'm an instafreak. 

On a dark,cold night I saw my phone beeping, I figure it was a message from a friend but It was from twitter, It read "Hey it's Tre , just got back on twitter and I saw you finally accepted my follow request" I found myself laughing and shaking my head, I repiled "Lol , thanks for the follow I'm not going to be fake and act like I like you because I never actually heard about you Mr.Melvin" from then on our conversations never ended, he'd always text me when he wakes up, before he goes to sleep and pretty much every other second in the day. 

I found myself falling deeper and deeper into his random comic self. I soon became a fan, not a fan girl but a fan. I'd always give him props for doing so well in making everyone happy.

I became so attracted to Tre that if I didn't get a text from him then I'd get slightly angry but then I always remember he has a lot of shows,bookings and pretty much famous people stuff doing throughout the day.

Our "friendship" soon grew even stronger after he asked me to videochat. At first I thought it's probably one of those group fan type videochatting but it wasn't , he genuenly wanted to have a one to one conversation.

Weeks after weeks we'd videochat and text, soon what was once a twitter friendship became a strong bond between the two. 

 BUT

There was one problem................ I lived in the UK. Which means seeing him would be the most difficult thing . I could easily visit him but the only problem is my parents and college.

Tre was aware of that from the start but he didn't care because visiting me wouldn't be a major problem. 

 Apart from the obvious distance, I really did love Tre. 

Tre has been sending mixed signals for weeks and I was confused so I decided to send a risky text which read "Are you feeling me or are we just  having a flirtationship" 

He read it and never replied.............. I felt so stupid .

I had that awkward feeling all day . Tre must be annoyed, soon I recieved a  text from him. He said "Aww that's cute and I do like you a lot , you could be the one if you play your cards right, and sorry about earlier my battery had died". 

My heart sank completely.... I couldn't even type. 

I woke up the next day to a text from him saying " I love you and you're everything, I want you and only you , please give me a chance and I'll show you how much you mean to me... Will you be my heart,my other half and my girlfriend" ..............

I was in shocked. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

It has been a month since Tre and I started dating. Everything was going well untill. 

Tre: Gmorning

Me: Hello 

Tre: I missed you ..

Me: I missed you too, hey can I be in your insta bio?

Tre: Why ??????!!!!!!!!!

Me: Because I'm your girlfriend...........?

Tre: Naah I don't wanna 

Me: K.

Tre: You mad? Baeee come onnnnnnnnn .... 

Me: Mhmm

Tre: W.E Bye. 

....................

At that moment it kinda puzzled me as to  why he didn't want me in his Bio I mean he was in mine and everything , or maybe he didn't want people to know about us because his fans might cause drama. Now I understand. 

____________________________________________________________________

TBC ................