Hallucinate {Merome Smut}

THANK YOU FOR THE 50 READS ON THE LAST MEROME. HERE IS ANOTHER ONE JUST FOR YOU GUYS! :)

Jerome P.O.V.

        My head spun like crazy. Every memory flashed in my mind all because of that ghost pepper challange. Why do I torture myself?

        I started to hallucinate a very erotic scene. Who is that laying on the bed? Mitch. MITCH. He layed there naked with anticipation. What is it that he wanted?  I moved closer to his body before stripping myself. He looked up and his charming smile snatched my heart. I licked my lips and kissed his abs and moved up to his lips. Mitch picked me up and I was below him. I knew what he wanted. Versatile. Ever so changing sexual activities, so I let him top me this time. He kissed my lips while our memebers frot against each other. I enjoyed this so much. His warm rocking body against mine. He moved to my lower regions and teased my bare member. He flicked his tongue at the tip, licked the sides of the shaft, and slid his tongue agaist my sack. 

        "Do what you want with my body, Mitch" I moaned before he deep throat my pop. He pulled me out of his mouth and moved his hands against my joystick. I'm his arcade game now. This is going to be enjoyable. He leaned on my body and kissed me while he stuck 1 finger in at a time. At the 3rd finger he started to thrust his fingers and then pulled it out. He stopped kissing and got on his knees. If I wasn't prepared, this would of been a rough night. My legs were lifted in the air and his hands cupped my cheeks. He gripped my waist and slowly inserted his member. He withdrew it very very slowly and smirked at me. I really wanted him to just fuck me here, right now, on this bed. It was like he could read my mind because he went all the way in and pounded like there was no tomorrow. He gripped my member and with each thrust, he stroked it. He stopped. Why? I was about to release. He put me against the bed post and slid his tongue down to my member. He placed it in his mouth and sucked my pounding erection. I arched my body before releasing 3 ropes of my seed in his mouth.

        I threw him down against the bed. Oh Mitch I will make you moan. As I bobbed on his member I rubbed my tongue on the shaft. He released so much in my mouth I thought it would drip out. No, I wanted to taste every bit of it. I caught a drip on his shaft and licked it up. I then pulled out his flaccid cock out of my mouth. 

        I felt my head throbbed and I was back in the living room. Oh yea we were doing a challange. Everyone gave me weird looks before laughing. I looked down and see a tent with a little wet spot in my pants.

So maybe this challange wasn't torture.