continued *short*

Mitch P.O.V.

        "Woah, that bulge is huge." I thought as I looked at Jerome. He is always cute when he is embarrased. I looked in his mesmerized eyes, so captivating. He caught me looking at him so I smirked at him. "Lemme help with your problem Jerome." I snatched him up and ran into my bedroom. I quickly took off his clothes and took off mine. I've wanted this so badly. I always wanted to know what his package tasted like. I kissed the tip of his member and it started to leak a bit. I swiftly slid my tongue against the bulb. Salty.

Jerome P.O.V.

        So this is how it feels to have a pair of lips are your erection. I moaned with pleasure as Mitch licked the top. He worked his own as he took me halfway, then all the way. His gag reflex was amazing but I want him to enjoy this, too because his looked pretty hard. I wanted to feel his lollipop in my mouth. What flavor would it be? Could it be mystery flavor? I felt tingling in my stomach. I realeased a moan a little to late because Mitch was in a blanket of snow. No, it wasn't snow. It was my seed. He licked his lips and kissed mine. My cum tasted salty. I am determined to taste his after I got to taste mine. I lifted him up and grind on him. He was already really hard but the harder the better. He was propped against the bed with his legs spread. I trailed my tongue from his hole up to the tip of his member. He moaned loudly. He took his hand and fisted his member. No, I wanted all the action. I moved his hand and slurped up the dripping pre juices. Then I advanced onto the full load. I deep throated without gagging. He whined. Someone really wanted sex don't they. I sighed and bobbed faster. He took my head and pushed down on it. I felt a rapid pulse in my mouth. After a second thick liquid filled my mouth. It tasted salty also. I had to lick it all up. I was addicted to it. I wanted more but his face was flushed pink. He must be tired. I was tired too. Well now I know where to go when I need a "soft" drink. He is going to be new personal vending machine. Hallucinations are great but realtiy is better.