Chapter 1

Dippers POV
Basically a short summary of what happened is
I got killed trying to save my sister. And she is alive right now but I'm not. I was trying to figure out what was gonna happen to me because it was all dark.

I finally saw light then I saw someone who looked like Bill (as a human) but older.

"You are to young to die" the man spoke "so instead of dying I will reincarnate you, but you will not become human until your 19 so for now you will be a cat"

"Wait what?" I said but the man disappeared and then I looked around and saw that I was in a alley way. I looked at myself and I was a kitten.

'So he wasn't joking' I thought to myself.

I walked around the corner to see everyone in a circle. And I heard a little bit but I could barley make out what they where talking about.

They where talking about me. Not me as a kitten but, me as a human even though I died.

I could see what they where circling and it was my grave. I looked around to see everyone was crying.

I wanted so much to say "it's fine guys I'm right here!" But I couldn't because I was a cat and no one could understand meows.

I sat in the corner wondering why he brought me back to life if it was gonna be this crappy.

No one even noticed that I was here because they where to busy talking about me dying.

I just layer there till someone noticed me, sometimes I would give an occasional meow but still no one noticed me.

I started walking around to see if any left food on the ground because I was so hungry. I finally found something and started eating it, I didn't taste very well but it's better than nothing.

As I was eating I started to get thirsty but there was literally nothing to drink.

I started playing with a piece of trash, but then he saw a figure walk towards me. I looked at him closely and he looked like Bill.

Then I realized.......

That's Bill