Chapter 3

We started walking out side.

Bill looked around like he was lost. And found a trail and he started following it with me on his shoulder.

'Heh, I thought you where lost' I thought
"Why would I ever be lost?"Bill answered "I've been living here for an eternity! Well in my human form about 20 years but I'm almost twenty one"

I looked at him and realized. When he will be 21 I'll be 19, and when I'm nineteen.. I turn to a human.

'Shot did he read my thought?' I thought
"Well right now I did, what where you thinking about?"
'Nothing'

Bill walked down the trail and I started remembering everything. He kept on walking and there was a sign, the sign read mystery shack

I looked at it and put my head down like I was sad.

"What's wrong?"

I didn't answer so he just kept on walking and more mystery shack signs started popping up.

"Welp, we're here!" Said bill standing in front of the mystery shack.

I really didn't wanna go in but Bill was already going so I couldn't do anything.

We walked in and I saw Mabel behind the counter she was wearing a grey jacket which I thought I was weird cause she usually wears sweaters that are very colorful, but what I noticed the most I that she didn't look happy.

Bill started walking around and looked at hats. He stopped in front of the same hat I used to wear and grabbed it.

Bill sat the hat on the counter and gave Mabel money for it.

Mabel looked down at the hat and frowned. She looked back up and looked at me.

"Can I pet your cat?" Mabel asked trying to smile.

"Sure" bill said.

Mabel pet me and looked up at Bill.

"What's his name?" Mabel asked.

Bill smirked and looked at Mabel. "Pine tree"

Mabel looked at Bill and stepped back. "Bill?!" Mabel said looking at bill.

"Awe how did you know?"
"Just get out"
"Fineeeeee"

Bill picked me back up and put me on his shoulder. We walked out of the shack with the hat still in Bills hands.

We finally got back home and Bill snapped his finger and dinner appeared. We ate then went to sleep.