Chapter 2- Beau

Holy shit! I thought as the front door fell into the house and a girl ran into the room.

She was beautiful long wavy brown hair in a ponytail and eyes the color of the ocean. She looked really cute with her cheeks bright red like that obviously she was embarrassed that she just kicked our door in.

I laughed a little and took off my monster mask that we used to just scare the shit out of her friend. Skip took her friend to use the phone they had to call a mechanic since their car broke down.

I realized I was kinda just staring at her fuck thats weird. I fixed my snapback and she looked up from the floor. "So whats wrong with your car" I asked trying to break the silence.

"Um I'm not sure it just wont start" she answered. "O" really o ok thats all i got why am i being so awkward. i look back at jai luke and james with a look saying help me the fuck out would yah. Jai got the message and spoke up , "Hey IM Jai do you want us to take a look at the car were pretty handy and a mechanic costs a shitload of money".

"Yea sure that would be cool thanks" she said smiling a little.

Her smile is gorgeous i really wanted to be the reason for one of those smiles.

"Hey Skip" James screamed into the kitchen "Don't call a mechanic just yet were gonna take a look at the car. "Really? thats so nice" Jen said strolling into the hallway.

"Jai and Beau you go your the only ones that are really good with cars" Luke said walking into the closet to get the toolbox. "All right yea" i said not taking my eyes off Ellie that whole time.

"Ellie you wanna go help them not sure if they can handle it" James said winking at me. i guess IM making it pretty obvious that i wanna spend time with her.

"Yea sure though i don't know how much help id be" She said leading me and Jai outside to her car. "Woah this is a first-generation corvette convertible" Jai said obviously awed by her mint green convertible.

"Yea but don't worry all the engines and stuff are new so it wont be that hard to fix." She said reaching into the trunk. "What are you getting" Jai asked her. "O well um this i my sister shirt so she'll kill me if i get it dirty" Ellie replied pulling over a huge varsity football sweatshirt that went down to her knees.

"Is that yours" i said sarcastically but secretly hoping she wouldn't say its her boyfriends. She laughed and closed the trunk. Ok even her laugh is amazing. Wait she never answered whose fucking sweatshirt that is.

"So lets take a look" i said grabbing Elli's hand causing her to blush insanely. I pulled her to the front of the car while Jai popped the hood. Black dust exploded out of the car and covered me and Elli's faces Jai laughing in the drivers seat. Ellie doubled over in laughter her red face still visible through the black soot. I chuckled and walked over to the hose sitting by the house.

"Lets get cleaned up" i said turning the hose on and spraying Ellie. She screamed shielding her face from the ice cold water. She picked up the bucket of water sitting next to the hose and threw the water on me laughing hysterically. She ran behind the car to avoid get hit popping her head out every few seconds then making a dash for the hose which she grabbed out of my hands and used to get me soaking wet. she stopped for a second to wipe water from her face and i took this chance to pick her up from behind and spin her around as she kicked her legs and laughed.

I put her down facing me i really want to kiss her. We stood there for a second just looking into each others eyes. I started to lean in to kiss her.

"I Have A Boyfriend" she yelled right before we were about to kiss. Shit of course she does.