"Grind it faster"

You froze when you realize what jimin was talking about. You pulled the blanket upwards to your chest to hide your boobs which were visible from the laced bra. Jimin suddenly pulled the blanket slightly downwards and bit his lips. You can see his eyes full of lust. You were uncontrollable as well. I mean, how can you control yourself when a man looking like a whole course meal is doing that to you. He leaned closer to you and you can feel his warm breathe. You felt too desperate at that point. You suddenly grabbed him by his collar and started kissing him. He kissed you back gently and slowly. The feeling of his soft plump lips on your lips was sending you to ecstasy. He pinned you to the headboard of your bed still kissing you gently. Your womanhood was getting warm at that point. You suddenly got out of his grip and pinned him to the headboard and hovered on his thighs. "Someone's getting eager to feel my touch eh?" He said. You bit your lips and nodded. Jimin grabbed your waist, both of your chest touching each other's. You both started kissing again. This time it was getting a little faster and rough. His tongue was asking for entrance and you gladly gave it the permission. You sucked his tongue which made him let out a soft moan. Soon, you both were kissing each other hungrily and biting each other's lips. You felt something bulging in between his thighs, you starting getting the warm sensation. You started grinding against his member. Slowly until he said "Grind it faster, babygirl" and he let out a moan. You started grinding it as fast as you could. You were about to reach your end when he grabbed your waist sternly and stopped you from grinding. Your annoyed face made him smirk devilishly. He laid you on the bed and started stripping your shorts off. He then stripped off his shirt and got on top of you and ordered you "Suck it off" you did not waste a single time and started unbuckling his pant and stripped off his underwear. You were shocked by his size (in a good way, you knew you're gonna love that cock inside you) You started sucking him off while he was rubbing your clit. You both moaning out loud and breathing heavily. He then pulled away his member from your your mouth and completely stripped you off. He went down kissing your inner thighs. He then cupped your boobs with both of his hands and started licking your clit in a soft motion which soon became too fast. You grabbed his hair and arched your back grinding on his face, "Cum inside my mouth" he said, soon after you released heavily breathing. He then slide his member inside of you, which made you roll your eyes in pleasure "faster" you moaned. He glared at you and went deep inside you to the point where you could feel him in your stomach. He wouldn't stop until he reached his climax. He came inside you and put his fingers inside your pussy to let his cum drip out. You both lied next to each other. "Never knew my bestfriend could be this wild" jimin said, foolishly smiling at you. Your cheeks heated up and you wrapped yourself into his arms till you both fell asleep.