snow

hi my name is snow and I'm a whight wolf I live in this forest and called slender forest. every night I feel like I'm being watched acutuley last night will I was struggling to coach a deer I thout I headed a scream and saw a red figure run day I did get the deer thou. so I love to take walks but I was running from hunters when they shot my leg I got away thanked to my friend Jane but my leg finnaly healed so I whent out for a hunt.

smiles POV

me and Jeff where out hunting when it started to rain we founded a cave and stayed their when I spotted a butefule wight Wolf she saw us and growoled Jeff turned around and charged at her she ended up doging and Jane then came out of nowhere and takoled Jeff I then tackoled Jane and the butifole wight wolf attacked me and saw Jane bleeding and wined then whent to Jane's side soon slender came picked me Jeff and suprisingley Jane and the wight wolf to slender manshen slender put me and the wight wolf into mine and grinneys room and Jeff and Jane to his ofece grinny walked in and sat douwen and asked who's the wolf don't know but she tried to proteked jane.

snows POV

what's your name said a grinning cat snow I said then the dog said cool name I'm smile and the cat their is grinney

just then a whole bunch of people came in and asked who I was then I saw Jane and ran to her the people then saw Jane and got a weapon I growled they backed off what are you doing here Jane said a weared black and wight clown. I live here now said Jane relley who's the wolf. said a blue masked guy. the wolf is snow she is also living here. said Jane can you understand her said the guy with a carved smile well let use introudus areselfes. I meat ej LJ slendey trendy splendy Jeff docter smiley laughing jill masky hoodie and of course grinney and smile dog.