Chapter Seven

The Straw Hat crew set sail to Ciana to look for Blackbeard. They searched everywhere until they found him.

''Ok, minna, just like the plan I planned.'', said Luffy.

''Yeah'', said everyone.

Then (Name) appeared with Zoro tied up pretending like he was dead and went to Blackbeard.

''Oh, so you managed to assassinate Zoro, huh?'', said Blackbeard.

''Yeah, there you have him, now give me the price.'', you said serious.

Blackbeard took out the price but didnt gave it to (Name).

''Ah ah ah, I've change my mind.''

''Nani!?''

''Men, kill her!'', he called.

Blackbeard's crew started to approach to (Name) until Zoro block the attack and attacked them, letting them all unconscious.

''You ok.'', Zoro ask.

'' Y-Yeah''

*BANG*

''ZORO!!!'', you screamed.

In that moment you just fell down screaming his name and panicking.

''Is Zoro going to die?'', you asked yourself.

''No he can't, I...I love him.''

''Ha ha ha ha, he is surely a piece of shit.'', Blackbeard said laughing.

Then you started to burst flames thru your hands and got angry with Blackbeard.

''DON'T YOU DARE CALL HIM A PIECE OF SHIT.'', you said angrily and strarted to attack.

''Chopper! Take care of Zoro, will take care of the rest.'', you commanded.

''Hai'', said Chopper.

''Ok everyone, let's take revenge, for (Name), her village and Zoro.'', said Luffy.

''OI!''

And the battle starts: Straw Hat's vs. Blackbeard.