My life|Part 1

Hey guys hope you enjoy!!!❤️

Madison's POV

Hey  guys it's me Madison Edwards here's just a bit about me I have chocolate brown hair almost black and I have crystal blue eyes, I'm 17 and Im a Senior in high school .I'm only 5'4 I know pretty short right. I'm an only child, well I use to have a younger brother his name is  Felix he was only  5 when him and my parents unfortunately passed away in a car crash  that only happened 3 years ago. So now I live with my Aunt in North Carolina. But there's a twist my life isn't so perfect I get bullied everyday by a group called magcon in the group there's Cameron Dallas,Hayes Grier ,Taylor Caniff,Nash Grier,Matthew Espinosa, Carter Reynolds,Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Arron Carpenter  have always bullied me since year 6. To be honest I actually use to be really good friends with the boys but then Cam asked me out on a date and I denied it because I didn't wanna ruin are friend ship and I didn't like him in that way but ever since then the boys have turned on me.Anyway let's get on with how my life went to crap!?

It's 7 in the morning and my alarm clock is going off great that means It's time for school also known
as the hell hole and trust me when I say I'm not a morning person so I turn my alarm clock off so it shuts up and I get up and go have my daily shower get out and put on this.
Out fit below

So then I go over to my my mirror and put on my usual make up mascara,foundation,concealer and lip gloss

So then I go over to my my mirror and put on my usual make up mascara,foundation,concealer and lip gloss.Then after my quick make up routine I decide to do my hair in lose curls with my hair curler and then I grab my phone and my bag and I walk down stairs.
"Hey sweetheart" my Aunt saids cheerily
"Hey Aunt Mary" I say
"How'd you sleep"
" pretty good how about you Aunty"
" good but I have to go away for five months because I have to file the divorce papers
with Dave and I have some buisness over there"
"Okay when are you leaving"
" This afternoon so I won't see you tonight"
" okay well I have to leave for school so I'm not late "
As I walk over and hug her and say goodbye I also grab my car keys and an apple.
I don't usually have breakfast but oh well so I walk out to my car turn my music on loud and drive to school.
*At school*
This is the time of day that I dread, Walking through these school doors I pick up as much courage as I can and walk through the doors I almost make it all the way to my locker when I'm tripped by the one and only Cameron Dallas that was a big let down it was almost a new record of avoiding getting tripped but no this jerk has to ruin it:(.
I drop my phone but in the end I pick it up and pull my self up with all my lower and upper body strength I have as I rise I see the boys snickering along with their side chicks how ironic of them :/. I just ignore them as pure usual and walk to my locker and take out my English book for first period and I close my locker and turn around only to be slammed into my locker and I look up to see Taylor with a smirk on his face like he's proud.

"You know you should really look in the mirror in the morning before you go to school cause trust me it ain't a pretty sight"
Then Jack g's side chick Vanessa speaks up
" Honey I think you need professional help because your style I so 3 years ago"
Then all the brainless idiots laugh some of them with a huge smirk on their face then they all walk away when the bell goes so their spot of the bully isn't taken away from the them also so they can pick on nerds on the way.

*lunch*

Finally lunch comes around and I walk into the cafeteria to have lunch,I grab my lunch and walk over to the loners table which is guess what only me I sit down and start eating my lunch but all the boys and their so called girlfriends walk over with their lunch they sit down at the table.
" I don't think you need this " Matthew saids taking away my lunch.
" After all we're doing you a favour your already fat enough" Carter snickers
"Shut up will you" I snap shit that's gonna earn me a hard slap.
"Excuse me" Nash claims as he slaps me hard along with Matthews girl elbows me as well she was sitting next to me she's Charlie.

" your defiantly getting it after school" Jack J smirks

*skip to the end of the day*

I'm probably going to get my beating now they told me to meet them behind the school.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter so read the next chapter to find out what happens.Will they beat her? Will they get court or does she run? Find out in the next chapter byeeee!!!!!💗