To Be 2 People

Ok so I'm just lying in bed awake at 2 in the morning and I go out of my way to think of this. I have no idea how to really do any of this but please give me some advise you'll be my hero. Tell me if u like.

------

Energy. I was losing it and fast. Trees flashed by endlessly and the lake was only half a mile away. Richard was gaining too fast. His stamina and insanely sexy muscles made it easy to keep up with me. I still gave him a run for his money for the past three days and it now was taking its tole on me. Just a week ago I was laying in bed on my crappy phone and throwing across my room.

"Serena!"

Oh gosh here we go. Paisley was was going through seriouse mood swings since Adam was gone again. I never called them mom or dad since they never were real parents to me. They never cared and just got me insanely expensive stuff to fill the void left by love. My life was just like those movies you see about the kids being neglected byd they're loaded parents. That was my life, and it was hell.

I dragged myself down the stairs and made my way through the maze of rooms. First the informal dining room then the formal one. What the hell was the difference! Then through the game room that was loaded with old fashion and new fashion arcade games. This house felt like a mile long, and only four people lived in it. Paisley, Adam, the maid Rachel, who I loved to death, and invisible Serena.

I always thought of myself as invisible. It was easy and I got over it quick at 8 years old.

I sat coloring a picture of my little family standing outside our soon to be new home. Dad just got a new job to manage all the SAMs clubs across California. I was excited at the thought of moving but I had no clue that this one change of living would set my young life onto a lonely rode. Only Rachel and my best friend Lauren were there.

I envied Lauren. I wanted to be her but would never want anyone to be me. She had the dad that worked to sustain his family, not block them out. I met her at my private school. She was a perky blonde with dazzling green eyes, full of love and joy. She always said she loved my dark brown hair and eyes to to match the my hair. She said my eyes sparkled when I laughed but that stopped at 10.

Dad got his first bonus and mom tried to hug him in joy. He pushed her and she looked at him confused. I was playing with my doll under the table and then looked at them after hearing my mom scream. Dad had raised his hand to hit her. Then dropped it glaring at nothing. It was horrifying to see his dark eyes that he gave me look so black and lifeless. He stalked out leaving my mom standing they're frozen and tears silently streaming down her face

I ran to my room as fast as my short legs could carry me. I ran and slammed my door. I grabbed the picture I had drawn when I was 8 I threw it into my fireplace in my room and watched it burn along with the love my family once had. Only Rachel kept a smile on my face now and then. She always was there, she was like my mom but i still never knew what it was like to have a dad.

I walked I to the office where my mom was pacing a sour expression on her face.

" you've done it this time little girl"

I leaned against the wall and glared at her

" I'm 15 and gonna be 16 in less than a month I'm not a little girl"

" we'll you sure act like one and don't you dare use that tone with me you show me respect"

" we'll you don't deserve respect Paisley" I snapped

" how dare you! I am your moth-"

" no your not!"

I stalked out of the room and ran to the large front door. I ran outside and across the huge lawn. I hopped the large metal fence and ran down the street. I didn't care where I was going, I just ran. The sun was going down but there was no way I was going back. Not back to that b****. I soon was out of the civilized part of this town and somehow got myself into the ghetto side. Now I was scared. There were long alleis most of them occupied of alcohol and full of gangs or drug dealers.

"hey babe"

I froze. I was perfect. I thin teenage girl lost in the allies. I turned slowly to see my opponent. He looked about 17 with jet black hair that went down to his forehead in a messy wavy way. He had a loose gray t-shirt on with baggy jeans and oversized shoes. He had a greedy smirk on his face and I knew exactly was he was thinking.

I bolted. Only to hit an alley with too more guys drinking. They looked at me and smiled running they're eyes up and down my body. They walked slowly sit the same expression as they guy before. I spun around and ran down another alley.

'How many could there be!'

it was almost pitch black. I was running blind.

There was a black BMW parked against the back of a bar. It was empty so I ran behind it to hide. I was panting yet shivering. It had to be 50 degrees by now. My heart was racing and my adrenaline pumping and I felt like that 6 year old girl playing hide and seek with Rachel. Now i had to pee. I peeked under the car and saw three sets of feet walking and getting closer.

" c'mon baby well help you get back home"

One of them whistled

I was pinned. A wall to my back and the car and those perves to the front. I needed to hide.

Maybe I could hide in the car. What am I thinking there's no way someone would leave a BMW unlocked. But then why would they park it behind a bar? Just try it your desperate.

I placed my had on the backseat door and it silently opened

My gosh thank the lord

I slid into the backseat and closed the door.

'how stupid!'

I peeked out the window. The boys had heard the click and had grins on their faces. I was about to jump out when I heard a jingling then the car sprang to life. We were driving off in seconds making sharp turns through the allies. On some of them I closed my eyes for the crash but it never came. We kept driving. I was frozen in my seat. We got out of the allies and headed into the forest surrounding the east side of the town.

'why would we be going out here?'

I saw a pair of hazel eyes looking at me through the rear view mirror. You could call them beautiful. They had yellow in the middle making them shine. Then they looked to continue driving.

"whats your name?"

I jumped at the sudden break of silence, we had come to a stop in the middle of nowhere.i said nothing. I heard him chuckle then the driver turned around.

" don't worry were not like those sluts back there."

He smiled a bit, his eyes looked even better when you looked right at them.

The passenger turned around his eys were hazel but had no yellow in them so they almost looked brown. He was scowling at me.

I came out of my daze, they were both looking back at me and the pressure came on.

"Serena" I said quietly

" we'll Serena that was some adventure back there" said the driver grinning at me

I couldn't help but smile a bit

" ya what the hell were you thinking wondering through the alleys like that" said the passenger sourly

My smile dropped

The driver glared at him then looked at me

" I'm Trent the douch is my brother Hadden....... What were you doing exactly?"

" running"

He smirked " where do you live" he said leaning back getting ready to drive

I thought about going back but then I would have to......no, never.

" nowhere"

============

New story yay. Need help making a new cover please! I hope you guys like it I'll update soon plz plz comment on what you think and tell you friends ^.^