+Chapter Two

School had finally finished, and you were finally free. You headed to your locker and saw the guy who chatted you up at the start, was chatting up another girl. You rolled your eyes, and went to your locker and he pushed the girl away and leaned against the locker. Taehyung was around the corner, watching closely.

"Hey, babe. You gonna text me tonight?" The guy rflirted, You ignored him and was about to put your headphones in but he ripped them out your ear, making you wince.

"Strike one." Taehyung growls under his breath, putting his hand's in his pocket. You stared at the larger male scared a bit.

"You will right?" The guy growled, you nodded shakily. The guy smirked grabbing your waist pulling you close. 

"Last strike." Taehyung said, playing with the knife. The guy leaned down smirking.

"I hope to hear from you after practice." He said, walking off. You shivered, looking down uncomfortably. Taehyung went to Namjoon, Namjoon noticed something wrong.

"Walk home with Y/n, I have to talk to a teacher." Taehyung said, Namjoon nodded smiling heading by you. You smile seeing him and headed out. Taehyung noticed the football team heading into the lockers.

"Sorry, Gym is closed.  The air conditioner isn't working." Taehyung said, the football team nodded and headed home. Taehyung noticed the guy walk into the locker room on his own. Taehyung licked his lips and followed him. 

"I see you have an interest it that Y/n girl." Taehyung said, opening a random locker putting his bag inside and jacket inside.  The guy laughs nodding taking his top off, throwing into the locker.

"Yeah, she got a hot body, and good looking face." He said, Taehyung turned around pulling out his knife nodding.

" He said, Taehyung turned around pulling out his knife nodding

"She has, but that is all mine. I don't like you stepping into my territory." Taehyung said, hiding the knife in his trouser pockets. The guy looks around, raising an eyebrow, and crossing his arms.

"She isn't your property, she is single. I know she is." The guy said, Taehyung got him in face, towering over him.

"Well she is. I own her, I own her every movement. I know when she goes asleep, I know when she wakes up. I know her cute habits and I know her gross habits." Taehyung hissed, circling the guy.

"You are a fucking stalker." The guy hissed, pushing Taehyung, Taehyung snapped back pinning the guy to the lockers, grabbing his knife and stabbing him on the side of the neck. Taehyung pulled the knife out, stepping back with an evil smirk on his face. The guy held his neck as blood splatted out, he slowly slid down the lockers. Taehyung smirked and knelt in front of his as the guy's breathing got fast, and stared at Taehyung. Blood splatted on Taehyung smirked, smudging it around his cheek.

"Y-You will get c-caught." The guy stumbled out as blood poured out his mouth, as the guys fist clenched. Taehyung smirked at the guy tilting his neck, shaking his head and tutting.

"Sorry, but your are not the first. I have got away with so much, I will contuine to get away with it." Taehyung said, grabbing his knife. Plugging it into the guys eyes socket, Taehyung left the knife there and stood up as the guys body went limp, finally dead. Taehyung looked at the blood bath in front of him. Taehyung pulled the guy off the lockers and put him on the floor. He grabbed a huge black bin, and shoved him in there. Taehyung then put on gloves and began to clean humming to himself. Once finishing cleaning, he put the gloves in the bin, and grabbed his bag from the locker and pulled the bin to the running track where there was construction. Taehyung opened the bin and saw the bloody mess.

"You can keep the knife." Taehyung said, chuckling to himself throwing the guy in the ditch. Taehyung was about to get into digger but saw the guy's phone flash in the corner of his eyes. Taehyung picked it up and looked at it and saw it was from you.

"Hi, It's Y/n." Taehyung read, Taehyung chuckles getting into the digger as he filled up the ditch. Once filled up, he hopped out and stood by the bin.  Taehyung looked at the phone and decided to pretend to be the guy.

"Sorry Y/n, I was playing around. I am moving away. Bye." Taehyung messaged back and put the phone on the floor standing on it breaking it till it was nothing. He rinsed out the bin, and headed to your house. Taehyung walked down the street, holding a rag cleaning the blood of his hands. Taehyung's head filled with many thoughts of what that guy could have done to you, if he didn't stop him. Taehyung's fist clenched around the rag, imagining the guy's body ontop of you, as you cried for help. Taehyung threw the rag in the bin, there was no point of wiping off this scum's blood. Taehyung should be god damn proud of having this fucker's blood on his hands.

Taehyung looked up and saw it was your house, Taehyung climbed over the fence to get to your back garden.  Taehyung landed with a quiet thump, and looked around your garden, it was so clean and neat. He went to his backpack and pulled out a blanket and a camera, he spread out the blanket and sat on it. He had now a perfect view of your bedroom window, Taehyung licked his lips turning his camera on and looking at the time.

"Perfect." Taehyung muttered, licking his lips once again. Taehyung noticed your bedroom light turned on, Taehyung quickly grabbed his camera and pointed it and the bedroom window. He saw you enter the bedroom, with a blanket wrapped around you, your face is pale and you were sneezing. Taehyung looked away from the camera a bit sighing.

 Taehyung looked away from the camera a bit sighing

"Great that fucker gave you a cold." Taehyung hissed but looked back at you, you pulled the blanket off your body throwing it on the bed.  Taehyung watched you closely, as you pulled your top over your head. Taehyung eyes widened and leaned foreward as he took a picture of you in your bra.

"You know I love that frilly type." Taehyung hissed under his breath, as he felt pressure in his trousers, you took off your skirt leaving you in your underwear. Taehyung zoomed into your backside taking a picture. Taehyung groans putting his head back but looked straight back, you unhooked your bra. Taehyung licked his lips wanting you turn around but you put a top on before. Taehyung growled leaning back, sighing heavily.

"I work so hard for you baby girl, and you don't even give me a little a show." Taehyung said, Soon he noticed your dad walk in, he wasn't too keen on your dad. Taehyung knew that fucker couldn't keep his hands to himself. Taehyung got up and put his camera in his bag and watched carefully. He stayed like that the whole night.