just a thought..

as i start to grow older and wiser, i feel like my "want" to go to school is decreasing rapidly. my "journey" is getting to the twisted, rotten roots. our parents always told us about growing up and how it would be all nice with sugary sweets and enjoyable piggyback rides. they used to tell us about having our own dream house with kids and a dog. but what they left out of the picture is what makes us human, they left out the ugly. they never said there was a chance to be homeless. they never said that people would die everyday for wanting to go to school or just walking down the road looking for their missing dog. they never told us all the dangers like shootings or bombings. they wanted us to keep our innocence, and i understand that. but, what parents don't understand is the ugly that we face every day on this earth. sometimes we wake up happy, loving life and wanting to live every second. then, there's the scrambled hidden meanings behind the frame. one day we wake up, and maybe it's a not so good feeling anymore. your stomach twists and turns, your thoughts bury your happiness and all at once you're swallowed by all the bad and the ugly of the world. we have to think of the happy, though. everybody thinks of self harm right away, or just the pity of living another second. but, the only thing that can kill a man faster than a 66mm caliber bullet going 100 miles per hour is his thoughts. nothing in this world is all pretty. nothing in this world is how our parents told us it would be. i think it's fine, though. why? well, everyday gets harder and harder unless you give yourself the power to control your mentality. just tell yourself that whatever goes on in the world is not your fault, but there is always something you can do. benefit yourself for your future, and i promise you, people will look up to you. the things you used to trip over can easily be stepped over with ease. life is only going to get harder and harder and harder unless you give yourself the motivation to keep going. the only one who can stop your life is you, but stopping your life wont put a pause to everything bad in the world. keeping your life and keeping peace will benefit everyone in the end. no more blood stained shirts you have to shred, no more scrapped down shoes that you have to hide under the stairs.. no more suffering. but the thing is, this is just a thought..