THE SINHAS

The story is set in Mumbai,India.It revolves around the Kapoors and Sinhas.

The story opens in to the house of Sinhas...They are one of the rich families in mumbai.The patriarch of the family Mr Amar Sinha is a bussinessman and owns the jewellery showroom chain named SINHA JEWELLERS.

He is happily married to Dolly Sinha who also assits him in his business.They have 2 lovely daughters..The eldest one is charming,bold and beautiful..she is non other than Meera Amar Sinha.She is in her 20s and is a final year medical student who has a kind heart and is ready to help anyone at anytime.Her younger sister Namita Sinha has just finished her 12th grade and is looking forward to pursue fashion designing like her mum.They are a happy family celebrating and joining in all gatherings be it the rich  social events to charity functions.

They live in a modern mansion..

It is morning..

At the Sinhas..

A lady comes to the kitchen and instructs the cook what all to make for breakfast and then goes and arranges the dining table..by then Mr  Amar Sinha comes down in his suit all ready to go for work . They greet each other . He sits in first seat of the table and the lady , Mrs  Sinha serves him the breakfast.

AMAR: Are wah aaj toh mere favourite  paratha banaa hai..Dollyji aap kaise jaan jaate ho mere man ki baat?

DOLLY:Pichle 25 sal se aapke sath rah rahi hoon..Aapka pasand napasand sab ache se patha hai mujhe.

THEY HAVE SMALL LAUGH..Namitha aka Nimmo comes down hearing the laugh .. She enquires about it .. her mum asks her to stop questioning and have her breakfast.

NIMMO: Papa ,mera admission ka kya hua?

AMAR:Beta,tum designing ke alwawa kuch aur nahi karsakti?Like business studies?tum hamei apne kaam mei madad karpaogi na?

NIMMO:Papa,how many times have I told u?am  not interested in your business at all..mujhe designing seekna hai bas..

AMAR:Ok fine..I just said..i thought one of u would be interested in business and would assist me In it...but what to do...now my only hope is in my going to be sons-in-law...

They have a hearty laugh....

DOLLY:Meera ke graduation hei kal..yaad hei na aapko?hamari beti apni paanch saal ke padaai ke baad kal ghar lot rahi hai...who bhi doctor bankar...

AMAR:ha yaad hai mujhe...kal subah 10 bajhe hei na?tum sab ready rehna...ham log saath mei jaayenge...meine kal ka saara meetings postpone kiya hai...

DOLLY:Bohot acha ...

Then the family have a talk....